10-21-07, 12:27 AM   #1
corpseblow
A Murloc Raider
A little help plz

sorry to post this but i've looked through FaQ's and i'm starting to get rly confused..

i did everything as directed in the install guide tht comes with it, and all it did was add the border down the bottom, move the map.. then nothing, i even left it for about 20 mins.

Thats when i looked through the Faq's and seen somethin about bugsack, at tht time it had 4 error's i was like so i reset the ui and straight out xloot had an error so i decided to turn it off (not a big fan of xloot but thought it would be good for this UI) then reloaded UI agian no error's.. started the mazzifier agian and got this error

[2007/10/21 16:13:04-3-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'

just curious as well, should i wait till the mod working a lil bit better or is it just me bein a nub with this UI?

Ty for anyone tht can help me, i seen this mod ages ago, and was telling me lil bro about the 3d models for ya party but forgot the mods name.. and i just so happen to stumble across someone on the Wowhead forums wondering wat a mod was and was all no wai!!!

^_^
10-21-07, 02:51 AM   #2
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Download the MazzleUI 1.1.1 patch for WoW 2.2
10-21-07, 03:14 AM   #3
corpseblow
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by fyrye
Download the MazzleUI 1.1.1 patch for WoW 2.2

Ty heaps Fyrye I completely over looked tht patch

now to fiddle around till i'm used to it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A little help plz