04-17-08, 11:39 PM   #1
Luciant
A Cyclonian

holiday weekends

it would be cool to have an addon that could tell what battleground holiday weekend it is currently and what the bonuses are for the holiday.
04-18-08, 02:30 AM   #2
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I know that HonorFu and HonorFuPlus tell you what BG weekend it is and are upcoming, but not so much about the bonuses for them and unfortunately the honor count in HonorFu is a bit off even though it's not calculated honor anymore.

Last edited by GrissomXIX : 04-18-08 at 02:40 AM.
04-18-08, 09:38 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I saw an update go into HonorFu to fix the honor calculations. HonorFu is also available here, but needs updated for that new fix that went in yesterday.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-18-08, 02:16 PM   #4
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I wonder if the same fix could be applied to HonorFuPlus, I like that it tracks my tokens for me.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » holiday weekends