01-20-10, 10:59 AM   #1
ventura142
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite and Tour Guide

Hi there,

I would like to know if carbonite can show the tour guide note on is minimap ?

Thanks in advance,

Ventura142

01-21-10, 10:26 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
I don't recall ever seeing it. Well, unless it's a "go to" destination. What I mean is that with Carbonite's TomTom emulation turned on (look in the options, it's there somewhere) carb will display a Tourguide goto desination in its "crazy arrow" hud. IIRC, the destination of that goto is displayed as a colored x in a circle on the map. But I don't think there's any code in either carb or TG that will look at the TG quest list and put relevant notes on the map.

01-27-10, 08:23 AM   #3
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
I don't recall ever seeing it. Well, unless it's a "go to" destination. What I mean is that with Carbonite's TomTom emulation turned on (look in the options, it's there somewhere) carb will display a Tourguide goto desination in its "crazy arrow" hud. IIRC, the destination of that goto is displayed as a colored x in a circle on the map. But I don't think there's any code in either carb or TG that will look at the TG quest list and put relevant notes on the map.
Actually if you enable the options in TG it will point to the quest location's via Carbonites Routing pointer.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite and Tour Guide