03-02-10, 12:31 PM   #1
sweetypic
A Defias Bandit
Question Spell casting Slow LAG

For some unknown reason since this new Update has come out ... Carbonite not WOW I am get serious LAG when I do spell casting... not sure what is up with it, or if anyone else is having this problem...
If I go in and turn Carbonite off it goes away... and i only have the base Carbonite loaded not all the rest.. just to see if maybe something else was interfering with it.
I am a recent user but love it and all the things that come with it. I don't have to have 5 programs running it is so neat. but with this lag issue I can not use it.
Being a Mage my spells are most important to me and lag is one thing I don't need in casting.
Please HELP
TIA
Sp

03-03-10, 12:46 PM   #2
Witchblade_1
A Kobold Labourer
Ditto

I have the exact same problem. No carbonite, no problem but turn it back on and lag city! Cannot replace this program it is just too good but turning it on and off is beginning to be too much of a pain.

03-04-10, 01:29 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sweetypic View Post
For some unknown reason since this new Update has come out ... Carbonite not WOW I am get serious LAG when I do spell casting... not sure what is up with it, or if anyone else is having this problem...
If I go in and turn Carbonite off it goes away... and i only have the base Carbonite loaded not all the rest.. just to see if maybe something else was interfering with it.
I am a recent user but love it and all the things that come with it. I don't have to have 5 programs running it is so neat. but with this lag issue I can not use it.
Being a Mage my spells are most important to me and lag is one thing I don't need in casting.
Please HELP
TIA
Sp
It is entirely possible this is being caused by another addon interfering with Carbonite. To find out if it is actually Carbonite causing your problem please disable all other addons and run your game using ONLY Carbonite. This is the only way to be sure it is Carbonite causing your problem. If the problem persists using ONLY Carbonite, then there is a problem with your Carbonite installation.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 03-04-10 at 10:44 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Spell casting Slow LAG