06-19-08, 03:01 AM   #1
Lancer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mouse Over Info

I have recently update some of the plugins and now find when i mouse over npc mob ect the info box appears at the point of where my cursor is, b4 this it use to appear centre left on my screen, anyone ideas as to which plugin this may be so that i can try to reconfig settings plz, many thanx in advance...
06-19-08, 04:45 AM   #2
Mitranim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Try this section: Standalone / ToolTip.

Or you could use CTMod.
06-19-08, 07:24 AM   #3
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
First I would look at what you updated and why. If you have downloaded the latest mazzle then it should work ok. but you can look in the blizzard Interface menu under addons there is a section there for tinytip. Change it there.
06-19-08, 08:23 AM   #4
Mitranim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Oh, so he wasn't searching for a plugin. Misread the post. :-(
06-19-08, 09:56 AM   #5
Karacho
A Cyclonian
Should be Tinytip, type /ttip to configure
06-26-08, 09:00 AM   #6
Nekrasaaya
A Kobold Labourer
I'm was having the same issue where my hover menu is at the mouse cursor and not the left center anymore. I haven't changed, moved, added anything new. It just changed all of a sudden.

I tried the /ttip but nothing happens it shows my type but when I hit enter it doesn't recognize it. I went to the Mazzle Options and clicked the button on there to access the options window and again....nothing.

After re-Mazzifying a couple times and doing a complete new install of Mazzle with no fix I looked up the addon on on curse. The prob is an issue with the .lua file being corrupted. TO FIX: simply go to curse and dowload the Tooltip addon on from there. Make sure you delete the previous one from you addons folder before you download the new one.

Everything works great now.....GREAT UI BTW, I'm a new Mazzle user and I love it.

Last edited by Nekrasaaya : 06-26-08 at 10:36 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mouse Over Info