10-09-07, 09:09 PM   #1
jriddik
A Murloc Raider
need help with action bar choice

As of right now i am using trinity and i like most of the features that that AB addon has to offer. does anyone if there is a semi-easy way to change the shapes of the buttons or any action bars that have a darker look and feel to them? My UI just looks a bit plain with the ones i have now. please look and give me some suggestions. ty.

http://ctscreens.net/9105
10-09-07, 10:20 PM   #2
dylanm
A Murloc Raider
cyCircled -- the latest version of which doesn't appear to be posted here, so try WowAce -- can change the look of the buttons in most of the major action bar addons including Trinity, so perhaps you should give that a shot?
10-09-07, 11:48 PM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Trinity will give you the choice of Square, Sqaure Rounded, Round, and one more that I can't remember. otherwise give cyCircled a shot.

If you want to add background textures to spice up your UI you could try eePanels2.

10-10-07, 08:48 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Gemini_II
If you want to add background textures to spice up your UI you could try eePanels2.
The OP already has textures with eePanels in that screenshot.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-10-07, 04:21 PM   #5
jriddik
A Murloc Raider
custom buttons

thank you for the info on cycircled. that is great. now does anyone know where i can find out how to make my own buttons for cycircled. my brother is great with photoshop so the art wont be a problem and once i get pointed in the right direction i can usually find my way from there. any info would be appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » need help with action bar choice