10-22-07, 10:39 PM   #1
drwook
A Defias Bandit
Addon name

Hello,

I've been looking for this addon for quite some while, but i didnt had any luck with getting the name of this addon.
I hope you can help me, because im after this addon and i think it will help me with my overral game preformance under a raid

Take a look at
http://stage6.divx.com/user/Rinoas/v...quary-of-Souls
(im sorry that it has to be a video, if i was going to schreenshot it you couldnt really see the fuction of the addon)
It is when you look at the middle and then look a bit down (sorry, im very bad at explaining positions)
It lets you see when the Cooldown is over from a certain spell, Earthshock and Stormstrike in this case, and it will "light up" when you can use it

I hope somebody can help me with this

Thx!
10-22-07, 10:58 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Didn't watch video, but is it OmniCC?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-22-07, 11:18 PM   #3
drwook
A Defias Bandit
Downloaded it, tried it. I
t looks a bit like omniCC, Pulse is about the same, but in the video, he kinda moved the Pulso location, thats the only thing i need to know now, bout i dont know if its OmniCC
also, i tried with Bongos to make the bar invisible and still to have the Pulse to show, but that didnt work
10-22-07, 11:46 PM   #4
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Didnt watch it either, I have to shoot out somewhere. You mentioned positioned was differerent with the pulse, Check JIM's Cooldown Pulse
10-22-07, 11:56 PM   #5
drwook
A Defias Bandit
yes! it is! thx alot ppl

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon name