08-23-14, 08:57 AM   #21
5H4DOW-M4N
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Another question:

Does your character use a Pet, or a Minion? (Not a Battle Pet companion, but one like a Hunter would use)? Just curious.
No. And I have/had this problem only with my Rogue.

You are not using the most up-to-date version of Carbonite. Maybe using the latest beta/alpha version will help you?

Please read this post (it was posted by Jeffy162 in another thread):
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...85&postcount=2
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Unless you have the Client set up to install Alpha versions of your addons you've got an older version that doesn't work right. The latest, most up-to-date, stable, version is v5.4.2 Alpha 5. You can get it HERE (WoWInterface) or HERE (CurseForge). You can still install addons from CurseForge with the Client.

To install Carbonite v5.4.2 Alpha 5 right away with the Client, simply do this: Open the client and, in the list of installed addons, find the Carbonite entry. Right click on it and in the menu that pops up, choose "Preferred Release Type". Then, in the fly out menu, choose "Alpha", and you should be good to go. Only the addons you choose to change the release type on will be changed in the Client.
THAT was it.. I thank you Very Very much! =D I havn't to disable the Social Addon AND the green solid icon isnt there anymore.

Im really happy now.

Thank you!

08-23-14, 11:04 AM   #22
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. I'm glad you finally got it straightened out.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Green circle behind .. me