11-18-14, 11:17 AM   #1
yourkilla
A Fallenroot Satyr

I Fear we've lost it.

I'm still holding out hope for an update but at this point with no word from the author, I Fear We have lost this wonderful addon. Is there anyone out there with the know-how to make this addon work once again? I've seen that He left a way for others to take on this sort of project from where it was previously, and wondered if someone was or is currently attempting to get this addon up and running? Maybe even just helping it along to help him out? If so then where would someone like myself, without the knowledge, find a beta version so that I might be of assistance in testing it for viability? If someone is trying work this out please let me know if I can help somehow (other than the actual code writing) I'd Love to see us all enjoying this addon for at least one more X-Pack! Rythall if you're still working on it then THANK YOU!! I've been enjoying this since we had to pay for it and still to this day appreciate the work you took on when you took over! I hope there is someone out there willing to work on this task with you!!

11-18-14, 11:19 AM   #2
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by yourkilla View Post
I'm still holding out hope for an update but at this point with no word from the author, I Fear We have lost this wonderful addon.
Carbonite is far from being lost... more delayed by technical problems. You obviously haven't seen that Rythal is still working on getting things to run with WoD again? Please head over to this thread for further informations: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...d.php?p=300621

11-18-14, 11:20 AM   #3
Zephria
A Defias Bandit
there is a thread right below this one you posted that the author has been responding to.....maybe if you read it you would know

11-24-14, 02:15 PM   #4
yourkilla
A Fallenroot Satyr

thanks for all that..... Anyways after originally posting i went to the github and got a "working" version it is WAY better than the ingame mod and ill continue to use it until the actual working addon comes back to life! This way i can hopefully be of some assistance in finding smaller bugs not worthy of looking for at this point for all of you out there working with Rythal to get it going again!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I Fear we've lost it.