Quantcast Wow Mazzle - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
10-31-08, 04:01 PM   #1
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 33
Wow Mazzle

I thought this was mazzle's forum not Mazzle look alike forums.
 
10-31-08, 04:18 PM   #2
Phaedirean
A Murloc Raider
 
Phaedirean's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8
...sigh.....

This is Mazzle's forum, but if you took the time to read all the posts, you'd know that there is at least one person working on restoring the Mazzle UI, but some devoted fans have put together thier compilations to tide us over until Mazzle (hopefully) makes it's return. Hence the "Mazzle look-alikes"
 
11-01-08, 09:59 AM   #3
Grimsin
A Molten Giant
 
Grimsin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 990
Well said Phaedirean.
 
11-01-08, 03:00 PM   #4
Wardog72
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
I could be wrong but he may have made a sarcastic post...
 
11-01-08, 05:27 PM   #5
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37
Originally Posted by Wardog72 View Post
I could be wrong but he may have made a sarcastic post...
Everything, and nothing, is sarcastic on the internet!

o:
 
11-01-08, 08:10 PM   #6
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by Phaedirean View Post
This is Mazzle's forum, but if you took the time to read all the posts, you'd know that there is at least one person working on restoring the Mazzle UI, but some devoted fans have put together thier compilations to tide us over until Mazzle (hopefully) makes it's return. Hence the "Mazzle look-alikes"

I read the forums seems to me there is more people making posts in MAZZLE FORUM'S about there own UI's and not alot of people making any progress or atleast not saying anything about progress on the fix. LOL funny thing is I already fixed my mazzle after last patch. Goodluck on the fix guys.
 
11-02-08, 01:57 AM   #7
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant
 
Viciusan's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 70
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Carthrix View Post
LOL funny thing is I already fixed my mazzle after last patch. Goodluck on the fix guys.
Nice that you've sorted your own stuff and don't care about other things.

Sorry but that line wasn't that great to put down here at this current time.
Esp. since you commented on other people putting their kinda working UI's up here.

Their at least in my eyes trying to help out people.

Epic Fail.
__________________
 
11-04-08, 12:17 PM   #8
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant
 
bruj0's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by Carthrix View Post
LOL funny thing is I already fixed my mazzle after last patch. Goodluck on the fix guys.

I call BS on that, go troll the official forums please.
 
11-04-08, 01:38 PM   #9
Growler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 15
Originally Posted by bruj0 View Post
I call BS on that, go troll the official forums please.
+1

talk the talk, now walk the walk!
 
11-04-08, 01:45 PM   #10
Cairenn
Credendo Vides
 
Cairenn's Avatar
Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,111
That's enough. I'd think you guys would start to get the message by now. Behave.
 

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Wow Mazzle

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off