09-08-12, 10:42 PM   #1
Barlockk
A Defias Bandit
Looting addons

I have been scrounging about in attempts to find an looting addon that would lend itself to farming. Lets say your farming volatile air; all those pesky grays quickly fill up your bags. This is even more so if you're farming a dungeon for xmog gear, and you don't really have an opportunity to sell the excess (assuming you're not an engineer and whatnot, but that's beside the point. What I'm looking for is an addon that will selectively loot items, and you can tell it what you want and don't want it to pick up. You'd maybe be able to set a threshold for general things, and then have a individual list of exceptions/inclusions. I really think this would be a time saving addon, so you don't have to go through your bags and destroy things in order to pick something better up. A short way to describe this addon would be "selective looting," where one can select what they want to pick up.

Thanks, and I apologize in advance, as this is my first post on this website, so I'm not quite sure what the protocol is for asking for assistance (though I did read the sticky at the top).

Barlockk

Last edited by Barlockk : 09-08-12 at 10:48 PM.
09-08-12, 11:31 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...continued.html
09-09-12, 03:00 AM   #3
Tntdruid
Premium Member

Premium Member
or http://www.wowinterface.com/download...84-Looter.html
09-09-12, 05:05 AM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

I saw that one in my search, but the description is pretty incoherent, and I didn't feel like spending much (well, any) time sorting it out.
09-09-12, 02:11 PM   #5
Barlockk
A Defias Bandit
Thanks a ton guys!
09-20-12, 10:36 AM   #6
ckaotik
A Fallenroot Satyr

Broker_Garbage + its LootManager also does this http://www.wowinterface.com/download...r_Garbage.html

Me being AFWoW caused it to not be very well known any more (Who would have guessed!), however, by now it does quite a few things more.
My target use case most likely is "you, your alts and eternity", i.e. something you use on every character and any level. I suppose you would probably be better off using something you'd only enable on a farming character, so BG would be somewhat overkill. Feel free to test it out, anyway!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looting addons