01-01-13, 11:12 PM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

cant see timer in arena queue

I cant see how many seconds i have to enter arena before it expires... before panda this was posible... is a addon bug or what? the game without addons show this timer? i have DBM

btw sry but DBM is retarded? why the warns are 10x more higher than game volume? and we can report that, because they have only on curse, where is stupid system no forums
01-01-13, 11:20 PM   #2
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
SafeQueue (the AddOn you are searching for) is updated at Curse, and is out of date here. I am not sure of the etiquette for posting links to other websites, so a google search of: "SafeQueue + Curse" should do the trick.

Good luck!
01-02-13, 12:02 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Linking to Curse is fine.

And, xromania: Each download page at Curse has a place to put comments (unless the author has turned it off). Also, if you click the link in the information section for "Project Site", it will usually take you to where the author wants you to file bug reports. (Though, it seems the DBM authors aren't using that feature).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-02-13, 11:31 AM   #4
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

thanks guys anyay i was wonder why my game or dbm or capping show nothing, because they showed before pandaria..
01-02-13, 08:32 PM   #5
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
Just a preliminary look: Capping appears to be updated, as does DBM. Have you ensured they you are completely removing the old folders, THEN installing the updated AddOns? If that isn't working, perhaps there is an incompatibility with old saved variables (sooooooo unlikely).

Try these:

Capping
Deadly Boss Mods
01-02-13, 11:26 PM   #6
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
DBM ... why the warns are 10x more higher than game volume?
There are two possibilities here:

1. DBM uses the Sound Effects channel, so the warnings use the volume you set for Sound Effects, or

2. DBM uses the Master channel, so the warnings use the Master volume you set.

Either way, the volume is completely up to you. I'm pretty sure it uses the Master channel, so if you want them to be the same volume as Sound Effects, set the Sound Effects volume to 100%, and then use the Master volume control to adjust the actual volume you want to hear.

If you want them to be louder than Sound Effects, set the Sound Effects volume to less than 100% -- the closer the 0% you set the Sound Effects volume, the louder the DBM warnings will seem in comparison.
01-07-13, 07:09 PM   #7
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

thanks for answers anyway dbm should have a clear option for sounds and about capping bla bla i know to install addons but hm u say i need to make more than installing? to find other files not from addons folder and delete them?
01-07-13, 11:31 PM   #8
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, he meant you should go into your AddOns folder, delete the Capping folder, and then re-install Capping from a new download. If you are having problems, it could mean that when you installed the new version, not all of the old files got overwritten, so some old files are still getting loaded.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » cant see timer in arena queue