01-27-10, 08:26 AM   #1
fearkite
A Defias Bandit
Help me, willing to pay. =]

Heya there people! I need help, or rather I know **** about coding, and I'd be willing to pay $20 via paypal for your help.

It'd be a long an treacherous project addition, I think.

I was planning to recode an addon to retrieve information from the same addon (say the guild leader) and update raid attendance inside the addon.

Or if it's easier, read it from a template on a site and update it like that ingame in the addon. So one doesn't have to alt tab to see their attendance.

Contact me via MSN if you're interested:

[email protected]
01-27-10, 08:29 AM   #2
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by fearkite View Post
Heya there people! I need help, or rather I know **** about coding, and I'd be willing to pay $20 via paypal for your help.

It'd be a long an treacherous project addition, I think.

I was planning to recode an addon to retrieve information from the same addon (say the guild leader) and update raid attendance inside the addon.

Or if it's easier, read it from a template on a site and update it like that ingame in the addon. So one doesn't have to alt tab to see their attendance.

Contact me via MSN if you're interested:

[email protected]
This is implemented by the calendar already right? And about the updating from a site, that's impossible because the wow Lua environement is sandboxed.
01-27-10, 08:34 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
And about the updating from a site, that's impossible because the wow Lua environement is sandboxed.
You could copy/paste the data from the website into a text field in wow.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Help me, willing to pay. =]