02-27-10, 06:53 AM   #1
ComputerNerd
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Bug:Comments Navigation

When attempting to navigate through comments then on one addon I am unable to navigate past page 2, where despite whichever I click or attempt to navigate to it will display the contents of page 2 still, and on another one I tried then it would skip immediately to something like 24/75 or 1/75 with nothing in between.
I have tried with 2 different browsers to determine if it was a problem with just one, but have the same issue in both.
02-27-10, 08:30 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
When attempting to navigate through comments then on one addon I am unable to navigate past page 2, where despite whichever I click or attempt to navigate to it will display the contents of page 2 still, and on another one I tried then it would skip immediately to something like 24/75 or 1/75 with nothing in between.
I have tried with 2 different browsers to determine if it was a problem with just one, but have the same issue in both.
Does this happen with just one AddOn listing or more than one? Tell us which AddOn page (a link to the misbehaving pages would be nice) is giving you issues along with the browsers you tested with (and the versions).
03-14-10, 11:34 PM   #3
lochsloy
A Kobold Labourer
I registered just to add that I am also experiencing this issues and the comments page will become stuck to a certain page and I can't navigate past it.

I have experienced this issue on multiple addon comment pages, and with different browsers, firefox and internet explorer.

This page is one that gives me navigation issues.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...593-ArpUI.html
03-15-10, 12:24 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Once you click on the Comments tab, the back button in the browser doesn't work in Firefox 3.6. The back button in Opera 10.10 does not work. The back button in IE 8 works just fine on that page. Vista Ultimate 64 bit.
03-15-10, 01:38 PM   #5
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Are you logged into the site when this happens?
03-16-10, 10:54 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you're speaking to me.. yes, I am.
03-17-10, 01:47 AM   #7
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
No sorry was talking to the OP & lochsloy, since your issue is not the same at all it really should be in its own thread. I'll look into your issue though.
03-27-10, 11:44 PM   #8
muskmelon
A Kobold Labourer
I'd like to add that I'm having much the same issue; I'm unable to advance past page two of any AddOn comments. It occurs while logged in on both FireFox and Internet Explorer.

Interestingly, if I attempt to enter a page number in the "Go to page..." field, it redirects me to the AddOn Information tab.

Last edited by muskmelon : 03-27-10 at 11:46 PM.
03-27-10, 11:50 PM   #9
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Ok found the problem the OP has described and is now fixed.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Bug:Comments Navigation