09-17-05, 02:25 PM   #1
Bigboy
A Murloc Raider
Warrior stance problems

I love this mod, only mod I have really ever enjoyed. Sadly I didn't find it until a week before the patch. I have tried all of your previous updates and when I switch stances the buttons aren't changing. Thanks for all the hardwork you are putting into this.
09-20-05, 06:32 PM   #2
Bigboy
A Murloc Raider
Giving a bump on this, still having problems. Tried 4.10 and still didn't work. Please help I need my bibbars. I haven't totally deleted all my settings and then installed, think maybe I should try that?
09-20-05, 06:45 PM   #3
Rags
A Cyclonian

interesting, I'm a Warrior and using BibMod and have no problem rolling through my stances.

Question, are you running any other Bar mods, such as CT_BarMod/CT_Bottombar? Those throw wrenches into the works if you're trying to use BibMod.
09-20-05, 09:07 PM   #4
Bigboy
A Murloc Raider
Nope not running anything else, ctraid and that is it. Looks like everything is working fine until I switch stances.
09-20-05, 09:15 PM   #5
Zweider
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi, BigBoy, I guess I'd say try deleting your saved variables stuff. Beyond that, I'm not sure I can help, because I can't reproduce your problem on my test warrior. Did you change any of the IDs on your buttons by ctrl-clicking them, by any chance? You could try disabling ctraid as a last-ditch effort, just to see if that was the issue, though I don't know offhand why that would cause problems.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Warrior stance problems