09-28-05, 06:18 AM   #1
Ljómi
A Kobold Labourer
Raid Buffing (1 spell).

Heya Lads 'n ladies,

Im looking for an addon (or script) wich let me set priority to a specific class in my raid, and buff them in sequence i want.

Im a priest, and have Devine Spirit. I do not want to buff the whole raid, but only the mana users. Like Priests, Druids, Paladins, mages etc.

What i want is a simple addon that gives me a list inside a gui of the number of users per class inside the raid, and show the number of the not-buffed and total players.
For example:
Buff: Devine Spirit
Class ---- unbuffed --- Total players of class
Priest: --- 3 --- 5 [buff?]
Druid: --- 2 --- 7 [buff?]
Paladin --- 6 --- 6 [buff?]

What i have written above should be in the GUI. There are 3 priests not buffed with the Devien spirit buff (one i have selected in the configuration options), and if i press the [buff?] icon/link it will buff all 3 not-buffed priests with the selected buff (Devine spirit in this case).

It scans the raid for class and buff. Counts howmany there are of both.

I will try and create this myself, but knowing myself, it will probably not work, that's why i request it ^^ Please do not hessitate to ask more if i am not clear

/ljomi, lvl 55 priest @ Emerald Dreams.
10-11-05, 08:43 PM   #2
BooFer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you tried Buff Ahoy? I play a Paladin and am well versed in buffing during raid. I know that Buff Ahoy can buff based on class and raid groups. It also supports debuff but I typically use CT Raid to handle that. If you haven't used it, it is definitely worth checking out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Raid Buffing (1 spell).