09-22-05, 10:48 AM   #1
zantax
A Kobold Labourer
same problem in 4.10 as all others since patch

Well I have tried every release of Bibmod since this last patch. I am still having the same problems with the bags and bars not holding there sizes when I alt-tab out of the game. Anyways here is a full discription of what I have done and what I have installed.

I rename my wtf directory to wtfold, then create a new WTF directory and Account subdirectory(this gives me a fres config and setup for every character). I then rename my interface directory to interfaceold and recreate the interface directory along with the subdirectory addons(blank interfaces like starting the game up for the first time).

I then copy in the bibmod unzipped folders into the addons directory and start up WOW. I get onto my server and verify that I am loading the bibmod addons. I enter with a character and immediatly set up my screen resolution and other video options. 1600x1200 full everything, same as my desktop. It tells me I have to restart WOW for the changes to take affect so I exit the game. I then restart WOW and log on with the same character and move one bar up and to the left edge of the screen and shrink it to the smallest possible size, and turn it so it goes up and down. I then open a bag and shrink it to smallest size as well and place the right edge of it against the right edge of my screen.

I then log out and then come back in with that same character, and everything is fine. I then alt-tab and come back in and both the bag and the bar are back to starting size but still positioned where I wanted them. The bag on the right is somewhat off the screen now though. So I type in /console reloadui, and it pauses but nothing changes.

The latest version was supposed to fix this problem but it hasn't in my case. The only other thing that I can ask is does it make a difference that I am running Windows XP Pro 64Bit? Does anyone else run this mod on a similar system settings and such? Please help me out I love this mod and my friends do too but we can't use it now because we are always alt-tabing out.

Tommorow if I have time I will reload windows xp pro 32bit and see if makes a difference and if it does I will let you guys know. If you know what my problem is please let me know, thanks.

Update...

Well last night I reloaded windows XP pro 32 Bit, then loaded wow after loading all the latest drivers for my Gforce 6800 GT. The same thing is happening as stated above. Does anyone have any Ideas of what to do now? I wiped my drive again and just finished loading the 64Bit version again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » same problem in 4.10 as all others since patch