12-30-10, 08:23 AM   #1
spiritrage
A Defias Bandit
BM hunter needs some help pls

Here's what i'm trying to make happen but isnt working right now:

1. When i cast mend pet, show an aura with countdown of how much is left and when up, another aura pops up to show me it's no longer active and needs to be cast

2. Auras to show when Bestial Wrath, Shield Shell (my pet's special), and Cower (another pet ability) are available.

i've tried Bestial Wrath as "Useable action" but when i cast it and it's on cooldown, the aura still remains.

my mend pet i thought was a buff but it doesn't work. i have been able to get aura to work with my SV spec and multiple other toons, but not when it comes to pets i guess. any help would be HUGE! thanks.
12-30-10, 08:29 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can use Need To Know to track all that. You can use Power Aura's but I had to have someone send me their saved var file, I couldnt get it setup myself.
12-30-10, 09:26 AM   #3
spiritrage
A Defias Bandit
okay i will check that out thank you.
12-30-10, 10:34 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
You can use Power Aura's but I had to have someone send me their saved var file, I couldnt get it setup myself.

Sorry for offtopic post;

I had the same problem with it myself, and I found that once in a great while someone will toss together a really awesome Setup Walk-through vid and then stick it on YouTube (Healbot, Grid, and DXE to name a few). There's a really good one for Power Aura's, too.
12-30-10, 10:39 AM   #5
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Deff not off topic. I have a flash drive with Power aura's setups. I was thinking about uploading them to the site for people.
12-30-10, 10:49 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I think that would be a great idea!

10 Nanners...
12-30-10, 11:30 AM   #7
spiritrage
A Defias Bandit
the Power Auras setups I've been finding aren't working- I'm guessing they're for a previous version of Power Auras. didn't it go to Power Auras Classic?
07-17-11, 12:52 PM   #8
Arturyan
A Defias Bandit

Question

Kharthus's Hunter Timers from curse.com is a great help for hunters

What i really would like to see from Nui is a pet icon for pet happiness or is there one alrdy and how to turn it on?
07-17-11, 01:26 PM   #9
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

wasn't Pet Happiness removed in 4.1?
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
07-17-11, 01:36 PM   #10
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yes, pet happiness was removed from the game, so there's no longer a need to show it.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » BM hunter needs some help pls