03-01-13, 03:27 PM   #461
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Suggestion, switch to cargBags_Nivaya if you edit it like I have it matches so smexy!

http://postimage.org/image/54cuyt2jl/full/
I agree. cargBags_Nivaya, AdiBags, ang gBags are my favorites.

03-01-13, 04:38 PM   #462
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
I think it must be. Check your Interface options
I had a nose around and I couldn't find anything! I am referring to the popup box when you get an achievment, if I wasn't looking at my chat then I would have no idea I would have got an achievment atm

03-01-13, 04:54 PM   #463
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
I had a nose around and I couldn't find anything! I am referring to the popup box when you get an achievment, if I wasn't looking at my chat then I would have no idea I would have got an achievment atm
Tested it and I still get the PopUp box for 'em. I don't know much about achievements though, but maybe somebody else knows why it might be happening.

03-01-13, 08:30 PM   #464
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks for the update! Just want to re-echo my love the the addon-suite and how great it is.

Any plans for adding the 'tick marks' for when spells like Malefic grasp hit? I think the drainsoul ticks might be a bit off too but not sure.

Thought I'd mention it since sometimes I'm not entirely sure when to break off a channel at optimum times.

Thanks again though, this addon is gorgeous and works fantastic.

03-01-13, 09:04 PM   #465
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Midjet View Post
Thanks for the update! Just want to re-echo my love the the addon-suite and how great it is.

Any plans for adding the 'tick marks' for when spells like Malefic grasp hit? I think the drainsoul ticks might be a bit off too but not sure.

Thought I'd mention it since sometimes I'm not entirely sure when to break off a channel at optimum times.

Thanks again though, this addon is gorgeous and works fantastic.
For the tick marks, I'd need a list of spells that need the ticks that added. Then it's a simple matter of putting them into the code.

03-02-13, 12:07 AM   #466
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
There are ticks on Drain soul, the first one looks to be right but the second is really early not sure whats up there.

The spells that don't need ticks for locks are Drain Soul [SpellID: 1120], Malefic Grasp [SpellID: 103103] and Drain Life [SpellID: 689]. Harvest life doesn't have one either [SpellID: 108371] but I don't think anyone actually uses it so no big deal.

Not sure if you need any times or anything to be able to place those ticks right because they might change with haste?

Anyways; this addon is absolutely kickass and I suggest it to everyone who's looking for a nice all-in-one pack.

03-02-13, 08:17 AM   #467
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Up again witha stupid question ...

Hey guys,

I'm using Skada instead of Recount (personnal preference ) and when I use the meters toggle button I got this error message :

Here is the complete stack trace :

Code:
1x nibRealUI-7.3 r11\Modules\InfoLine.lua:2229: attempt to index field "fskada" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.3 r11\Modules\InfoLine.lua:2229: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:2210>
nibRealUI-7.3 r11\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3345: in function "IconButton_OnMouseDown"
nibRealUI-7.3 r11\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3753: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3753>

Locals:
self = <table> {
 SetDefaultModuleLibraries = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:383
 Enable = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:315
 UnregisterAllEvents = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:202
 CreateFrames = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3780
 EnableModule = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:348
 modules = <table> {}
GetModule = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:231
 IterateEmbeds = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:458
 IconButton_OnEnter = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3356
 defaultModuleLibraries = <table> {}
 UpdateFont = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3389
 TextButton_OnEnter = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3290
 Text_OnLeave = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3033
 baseName = "nibRealUI"
 SetDefaultModulePrototype = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:425
 OnEnable = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4315
 OnInitialize = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4203
 UpdateIconButtonColors = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3324
 name = "nibRealUI_InfoLine"
 TextButton_OnMouseDown = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3256
 IsEnabled = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:467
 orderedModules = <table> {}
 TextButton_OnLeave = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3281
 DisableModule = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:366
 PLAYER_LOGIN = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4162
 UpdateMMPositions = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3434
 Disable = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:330
 UpdateAllInfo = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4076
 RegisterMessage = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:118
 UnregisterMessage = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:181
 Refresh = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4090
 UpdatePositions = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3476
 UpdateTextures = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3412
 IconButton_OnLeave = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3349
 MMButton_OnEnter = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3198
 IsModule = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:238
 db = <table> {}
 SetDefaultModuleState = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:403
 RefreshMod = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4190
 UpdateTextButtonColors = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3241
 SetEnabledState = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:440
 IconButton_OnMouseDown = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3339
 enabledState = true
 MMButton_OnLeave = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:3191
 RegisterEvent = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:118
 UnregisterAllMessages = <func> @AdiBags\libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:202
 UpdateMMButtonState = <func> @Interf
Any one can point me at what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks.

Take care,
Ruven.

03-02-13, 09:40 AM   #468
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Hey guys,

I'm using Skada instead of Recount (personnal preference ) and when I use the meters toggle button I got this error message :

Any one can point me at what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks.

Take care,
Ruven.
Oops, that's a bug on my part. I'll have it fixed up for the next revision.

03-02-13, 10:35 AM   #469
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
No problems, I'm glad you guys are not gods and make mistakes too

Makes me believe I'm not that insignificant after all .

Keep up your awesome job

take care,
Ruven.

03-02-13, 07:35 PM   #470
ArsMoritoria
A Defias Bandit
I was playing around with the Subtlety spec for my rogue the other day and realized that part of RealUI doesn't appear to have been kept up in a while.

1) Sub rogues no longer roll Recuperate for energy bonuses, so having it occupy a more prominent location, and one different from the other two specs, probably isn't really necessary.

2) Find Weakness had a spell ID change at some point, from 91021 to 91023.

3) Hemorrhage no longer places a debuff on the target that needs to be tracked independently of the glyphed DoT. Moreover, the DoT is no longer glyphed into, rather out of, so the zCT-Rog-HemorrhageG timer can be removed entirely.

4)...or it could be repurposed into a tracker for the talent Subterfuge, as Subtlety Rogues are really anal about getting off that 2nd Ambush at the last possible moment to extend FW duration as long as possible.

These are just the first things I noted while playing around. If I come up with any more, I'll be sure to post them here.

As an aside, thank you Gethe for all of the work you put in to helping keep this project going in Nib's absence. I have tried many UIs and I am not ashamed to say that I can no longer play WoW without RealUI. You are very much appreciated for keeping things up-to-date and answering so many questions, sometimes multiple times. Welcome back Nib; here's to wishing you continued health and future prosperity.

03-02-13, 07:57 PM   #471
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ArsMoritoria View Post
I was playing around with the Subtlety spec for my rogue the other day and realized that part of RealUI doesn't appear to have been kept up in a while.

These are just the first things I noted while playing around. If I come up with any more, I'll be sure to post them here.
Thanks Will get these fixed up.

03-03-13, 07:28 PM   #472
ArsMoritoria
A Defias Bandit
All right, I only came up with two more things:

Shadow Blades doesn't have a tracker, except where it appears on the buffs to the left side of the player frame. I'm not actually sure this is a problem, as it has prominent sound effects and doesn't really have to be watched as closely as FW or Envenom. Still, if you're looking at the layout and you have a good place for it, I wouldn't complain if it were on a bar.

This other one isn't a rogue UI issue as much as it is an issue for anyone who may have to focus interrupt, except that rogues tend to be the favorites for interrupting. The focuscast bar does not display in two colors based upon interruptability, unlike the targetcast bar. (At least, I think this is the case) On Windlord and heroic Protectors I am responsible for focus interrupts; I sometimes try to kick spells other than Water Bolt and Mending because they appear the same color.

03-03-13, 07:57 PM   #473
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ArsMoritoria View Post
All right, I only came up with two more things:

Shadow Blades doesn't have a tracker, except where it appears on the buffs to the left side of the player frame. I'm not actually sure this is a problem, as it has prominent sound effects and doesn't really have to be watched as closely as FW or Envenom. Still, if you're looking at the layout and you have a good place for it, I wouldn't complain if it were on a bar.

This other one isn't a rogue UI issue as much as it is an issue for anyone who may have to focus interrupt, except that rogues tend to be the favorites for interrupting. The focuscast bar does not display in two colors based upon interruptability, unlike the targetcast bar. (At least, I think this is the case) On Windlord and heroic Protectors I am responsible for focus interrupts; I sometimes try to kick spells other than Water Bolt and Mending because they appear the same color.
Will look into it

03-03-13, 11:57 PM   #474
ArsMoritoria
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Will look into it
Thanks Nib!

03-04-13, 08:18 AM   #475
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hello i have a little probleme with the UI, i cant hide this original Raid frame options, and if i click on it i get an error.

03-04-13, 09:43 AM   #476
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Any luck on those mushroom trackings?

Still havent gotten into the PTR, and with 5.2 coming out tomorrow, I was hopein that you were able to check out how the resto mushrooms were being tracked >_<. I tried to do a little digging on forums but it was kind of upsetting no other druid really knew anything. I am hoping with tomorrows release we will see how they are going to be set up.

Hope you can find a way to track the absorbs... thatll be a kind of a deal breaker for me because they will be super useful come 5.2

-Sky

03-04-13, 09:54 AM   #477
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
Still havent gotten into the PTR, and with 5.2 coming out tomorrow, I was hopein that you were able to check out how the resto mushrooms were being tracked >_<. I tried to do a little digging on forums but it was kind of upsetting no other druid really knew anything. I am hoping with tomorrows release we will see how they are going to be set up.

Hope you can find a way to track the absorbs... thatll be a kind of a deal breaker for me because they will be super useful come 5.2

-Sky
Been super busy atm, but I shall look into this as soon as I am able to.

03-04-13, 11:03 AM   #478
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

5.2 Ptr

If anyone is on the PTR and wishes to do some testing, you can download the latest PTR RealUI version here.

Mapster and MSBT still need to be updated, so they may say some things are missing.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-04-13 at 12:53 PM.

03-04-13, 11:18 AM   #479
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Banis View Post
Hello i have a little probleme with the UI, i cant hide this original Raid frame options, and if i click on it i get an error.
Might try installing the RAIDFRAME folder from Aurora Missing Textures. This should hide it.

03-04-13, 12:59 PM   #480
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thx the fast help this solved the probleme

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI