05-24-10, 09:27 PM   #1
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AuraAlarm -- Official thread

AuraAlarm alerts you to buffs and debuffs by flashing the screen, playing a sound, or showing an icon, or all or none. I use it to augment boss mods or to fill in where they miss something. I imagine it has uses in PVP as well.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...?id=16692#info
07-05-10, 12:20 AM   #2
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I've made a few changes and releases since I last posted here, some based on suggestions. The latest change (just uploaded so it may not be approved yet) gives you control over profiles, so you can share alarms between toons. Other changes include adding aura duration beneath the icon, changing sets based on your target, allowing the user to specify spell ID, and various bug fixes, some which may have made AuraAlarm unusable in certain circumstances. So be sure and check it out!
07-09-10, 03:43 AM   #3
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
- German translations are in. Feel free to follow the link in the project's description and make modifications if something's off. Also, other languages need translations. I love you long time if you translate.
- You can now delay an alarm so you can be alerted to when an aura is about to expire.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » AuraAlarm -- Official thread