03-22-13, 03:02 PM   #781
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
A page or two back, I mentioned wanting something to better highlight the pet's health, since it was hard to see out of the corner of my eye like player health (aging eyes... sigh). Your 7.4 screenshot made me realize the solution - I can simply add pet health as an extra bar on the HUD. Doesn't screw up the symmetry of the unit frames, can easily blend in with the existing HUD bars, and doesn't require a feature request! No idea why it took so long for it to dawn on me.

03-22-13, 03:25 PM   #782
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
A page or two back, I mentioned wanting something to better highlight the pet's health, since it was hard to see out of the corner of my eye like player health (aging eyes... sigh). Your 7.4 screenshot made me realize the solution - I can simply add pet health as an extra bar on the HUD. Doesn't screw up the symmetry of the unit frames, can easily blend in with the existing HUD bars, and doesn't require a feature request! No idea why it took so long for it to dawn on me.
There's currently no way of easily adding Units to the HuD. I could always write a module to do it, though. I'm currently debating a couple of solutions to this problem. One was to add another unit frame above the Focus frame. Another was to use full sized bars in the Player frame, and have an effect where they meshed with the Player health/power (and since the arrows already indicate health/power, it shouldn't be too confusing).

03-22-13, 05:00 PM   #783
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
There's currently no way of easily adding Units to the HuD. I could always write a module to do it, though. I'm currently debating a couple of solutions to this problem. One was to add another unit frame above the Focus frame. Another was to use full sized bars in the Player frame, and have an effect where they meshed with the Player health/power (and since the arrows already indicate health/power, it shouldn't be too confusing).
No no... wrong part of the HUD. I mean adding it to IceHUD, not to your oUF layout. Which unless you've done something really odd to IceHUD, should be easy enough for anyone to do without 'official' support. I wouldn't argue with your second idea of meshing it with the player frame, but I was going for the simple no-code solution Not being graphically inclined, the obvious solutions aren't always easy for me to see. I realize this doesn't "fit" your overall scheme for how RealUI uses IceHUD, which is why I only suggest it for others to do for themselves, not to become baseline in the UI.

03-22-13, 05:54 PM   #784
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib, any plans to skin pet battle screen?
Massive

03-22-13, 08:56 PM   #785
Asrarian
A Murloc Raider
Great Ui

I just started using your ui the past weekend as i was getting bored with elvui. This has to be the best ui i have used and i have been really impressed with it. Keep up the great work and looking forward to your new version.

Astar

03-22-13, 09:25 PM   #786
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Asrarian View Post
I just started using your ui the past weekend as i was getting bored with elvui. This has to be the best ui i have used and i have been really impressed with it. Keep up the great work and looking forward to your new version.

Astar
Thanks

03-23-13, 12:08 AM   #787
Lex_slayerpride
A Defias Bandit
In pvp I need to see my solar and lunar bar at all time for boomkin, is there anyway to make the bar perm?

03-23-13, 05:32 AM   #788
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Lex_slayerpride View Post
In pvp I need to see my solar and lunar bar at all time for boomkin, is there anyway to make the bar perm?
I shall fix this up for ya.

03-23-13, 11:08 AM   #789
BassDX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Any words on this?

Originally Posted by BassDX View Post
I'm having this problem with JunkSeller since... well, a lot of revisions. Since nobody posted anything, it must be a problem in my side.

Code:
1x nibRealUI-7.3 r22\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
nibRealUI-7.3 r22\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil
Thanks a lot!

03-23-13, 11:17 AM   #790
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by BassDX View Post
Any words on this?

Thanks a lot!
Fixed in 7.4

03-23-13, 11:19 AM   #791
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Looking for Translators

RealUI needs some translation work done if anybody is interested in helping out. One helpful user, Medusa, has translated into Italian, now the rest of the languages need done as well

03-23-13, 01:00 PM   #792
Unnuetz
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
RealUI needs some translation work done if anybody is interested in helping out. One helpful user, Medusa, has translated into Italian, now the rest of the languages need done as well
Greatest UI of all. Tried several, but I'm always coming back to RealUI. Thanks, Nib, for all the work you've put into this and of course Gethe for helping out and maintaining.

I'd like to help out with translating to German. Do I just get a working copy and kick off or do you have any preferences for where to start?

Last edited by Unnuetz : 03-23-13 at 01:08 PM.

03-23-13, 01:42 PM   #793
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Unnuetz View Post
Greatest UI of all. Tried several, but I'm always coming back to RealUI. Thanks, Nib, for all the work you've put into this and of course Gethe for helping out and maintaining.

I'd like to help out with translating to German. Do I just get a working copy and kick off or do you have any preferences for where to start?
I'll upload some files for you. Thanks

Sent you a PM. Hopefully it's all understandable, I had to cut out a lot of coding between words/phrases so it's a little jumbled. With each new translation I'm able to enable the new Tutorial for that locale

Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-23-13 at 01:47 PM.

03-23-13, 02:25 PM   #794
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Noticed that after you leave a group the world markers don't go away from the minimap until you zone or reload.
Anyone else notice this? Obviously, i could go to settings and toggle them off and back on after I leave group but they should go away when I leave a group and am solo again, right?

03-23-13, 02:28 PM   #795
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Anyone else notice this? Obviously, i could go to settings and toggle them off and back on after I leave group but they should go away when I leave a group and am solo again, right?
They should. A known bug

03-23-13, 05:21 PM   #796
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
On my wishlist for the upcoming Realui 7.4:

Feral Cat:
  • Dream of Cenarius stack indicator
  • IceHUD bar for Feral Cat Thrash
  • Indicator for current damage percentage increase

I have included a picture to illustrate what I have done to make up for not having this stuff

If you decide to implement this stuff and need anything to help with this, please let me know!

Last edited by Evabi : 03-23-13 at 05:26 PM.

03-23-13, 05:39 PM   #797
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
On my wishlist for the upcoming Realui 7.4:

Feral Cat:
  • Dream of Cenarius stack indicator
  • IceHUD bar for Feral Cat Thrash
  • Indicator for current damage percentage increase
Easy done

03-23-13, 08:00 PM   #798
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks a bunch!

03-24-13, 02:07 PM   #799
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Work progresses.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-24-13 at 02:45 PM.

03-24-13, 07:22 PM   #800
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Very sexy. I can't wait to get my hands on your new watch frame, lol~

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI