08-12-10, 10:33 PM   #21
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
Well, then... I stand corrrected ma'am. Thank you!

Apparently Blizzard is part of the Military Industrial Complex and if you've got enough money for multiple accounts, you can do pretty much as you please.
I disagree with your statement. Blizzard has a long history of having zero issue banning accounts. They don't care how long you've been playing, how many accounts you have, or how much money you've been paying them.

Blizzard's stance on multi boxing is simple. As long as you are actually there at the computers playing, they are ok with it.

As soon as you start getting into a botting situation, they are NOT ok with it.
08-12-10, 10:37 PM   #22
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Brotherhobbes... It was a joke...

I know Blizzard didn't have anything to do with JFK's assassination... That was Seerah...

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
08-12-10, 11:08 PM   #23
maurdr
A Cliff Giant
i've actually gone and multiboxed multiple toons i did it a few times right after they released the recruit a friend thing and again when they released the LFD patch. it makes the grind from 1-60 so much easier with that extra experience.

@petrah: the reason alot of ppl do the same class is because all of the macros are easyish to setup that way and it makes it easier to play when you all have the same cast times. like im a mage and a priest combo and my fireball is 3 seconds long and my priests heal is only 1 second makes it much easier to spam 1 button 1 time instead of 2 buttons 3 times and keeping track of both cast bars.
08-13-10, 02:08 AM   #24
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by maurdr View Post

@petrah: the reason alot of ppl do the same class is because all of the macros are easyish to setup that way and it makes it easier to play when you all have the same cast times. like im a mage and a priest combo and my fireball is 3 seconds long and my priests heal is only 1 second makes it much easier to spam 1 button 1 time instead of 2 buttons 3 times and keeping track of both cast bars.
Nah, it's not that hard. People were doing it for years in EQ before Wow ever came out. The problem with a lot of folks today is they are impatient and want it now now now now.
08-18-10, 05:13 PM   #25
Musterd
A Murloc Raider
You cant make your friend attack your target but you can make your friend follow you with addon "Followme" simple by whispering !follow. your friend will need the addon installed.
I use this when im playing with my partner and she has to go afk for some reson, she never click's to follow me so i just whisper !follow and problem solved.
08-18-10, 10:20 PM   #26
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by Riddrick View Post
If you want someone to help you ..Do it your self!!
Follow the message in the given site of the vidio
and you find out!
I didn't actually watch the video you linked, but the software being demonstrated is HotKeyNet. Their website has a page that specifically outlines features of their software that you should not use if you're using it with WoW:

http://www.hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-rules.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » How to make party member auto attack my target?