07-23-10, 09:33 PM   #61
AtliThor
Now in color!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Recount.

They keep changing the talent trees (especially for my Paladin) and I have no idea which talents work best, or even which talents work at all as expected. I've resorted to manually scanning the combat log!

08-02-10, 04:51 PM   #62
Gnobiwan
A Kobold Labourer
I miss my Unitframes and Bars. I hate having to look up top to see health percentages.

I like the new raid frames though, if only they implemented some sort of Clique type function. I am personally a keybinder, but a vast majority of healers still click to heal and it makes testing dungeons a pain in the butt right now with healers that are learning to keybind.

And all in one bags for sure.

08-02-10, 06:20 PM   #63
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

It took me a while to realize because I'm missing EVERYTHING right now, but yeah, the uf's being way up there in the corner is just wrong. I'm leveling a feral druid for the first time and having to check the uf's for combo points just stinks. If blizz just made them movable in the options it would really help.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

08-02-10, 09:36 PM   #64
Unkn
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Hamstah-Emeriss View Post
I got so used to grid as a healer that I feel uncomfortable without it when I dps :P

Though I've heard that the new raid frames have "grid like" functionality - though I can't really comment as I'm not currently in the beta.

They do look REALLLY Grid-like. Though without the indicators that I so love. But all is good so long as they dont take macros away from us. Mouseover macros ftw!

Now I'm actually missing my recount/skada. Looking thru combat logs is not fun, not at all. Trying to figure out what happened here and what did/didnt work.

08-03-10, 12:18 AM   #65
Sideshow
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

To the people missing an all-in-one-bag ...
I don't get that ... what's handy about a big bag?

I love my 5 seperate little bags: 1 for loot, 1 for gear, 1 for food, gathers and stuff, 1 for pvp gear, and 1 empty bag

Every bag has a purpose and my stuff is very nice ordered.

08-03-10, 12:58 AM   #66
Kuredo
A Fallenroot Satyr
With an addon like AllInOneInventory, you get that sort of sorting, as well as the ability to have more than 5 separate sorting types, and it auto sorts. Did I say sort enough?

08-03-10, 01:23 AM   #67
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Originally Posted by Kuredo View Post
With an addon like AllInOneInventory, you get that sort of sorting, as well as the ability to have more than 5 separate sorting types, and it auto sorts. Did I say sort enough?
Sort of.

*Hides*

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

08-03-10, 01:57 AM   #68
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Definitely not short on sorts...

Man, I must be out of practice...

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

08-03-10, 02:07 AM   #69
SaraFdS
A Fallenroot Satyr

Definitely OmniCC. Not knowing when my CDs are up again can literally kill me.
Pitbull as a close second, the standard frames wasting 2/3 of their size for useless clutter are horrible, and the new party/raid frames are way to small.

Everything else I can manage to live without.. temporarily (Meaning I'll instantly install NeedToKnow, Dominos, OneBag, ChocolateBar+Plugins, RatingBuster and Recount as soon as Addons are enabled)

08-23-10, 02:21 AM   #70
Guardix
A Cyclonian
oBindings, had to spend 30 minutes to redo my bindings and recreate my macros. Copy-pasta work

08-23-10, 03:40 AM   #71
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Guardix View Post
oBindings, had to spend 30 minutes to redo my bindings and recreate my macros. Copy-pasta work
You know you can copy the macros-cache.txt file from live into the beta and it will read those and install them, same with the bindings-cache.wtf.

08-23-10, 04:19 AM   #72
Guardix
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by ricks322 View Post
You know you can copy the macros-cache.txt file from live into the beta and it will read those and install them, same with the bindings-cache.wtf.
I haven't had regular bindings for decades!

08-23-10, 04:54 PM   #73
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Guardix View Post
I haven't had regular bindings for decades!
What other type of bindings are there in Beta?

08-28-10, 11:53 AM   #74
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I absolutely hate bags that auto-sort. If I place an item in bag 4, I expect to see it in bag 4 the next time I look in it, in the exact same corner and the exact same bag slot.

To me nothing is more annoying than to have to search through a bag and taking 2-3 seconds to find one item you know is in that bag but its location changes all the time.

08-28-10, 12:47 PM   #75
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Xinhuan View Post
I absolutely hate bags that auto-sort. If I place an item in bag 4, I expect to see it in bag 4 the next time I look in it, in the exact same corner and the exact same bag slot.

To me nothing is more annoying than to have to search through a bag and taking 2-3 seconds to find one item you know is in that bag but its location changes all the time.
What if they are sorted in categories?

08-28-10, 04:20 PM   #76
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Funny story about this. A while ago I had a "unnamed" bag addon that would not show certain items, Lock Shards, Arrows, and other items. I went nuts for a bit trying to figure out where the heck my arrows were. I figured I had used them all bought some more, did a raid. Next day I log in no arrows! "WTF"
Originally Posted by sacrife View Post

09-03-10, 01:09 PM   #77
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by sacrife View Post
Makes no difference. If I were carrying 6 different types of potions and flasks that change from day to day, but I always want a particular flask to be in a particular bag slot because I use it in every raid, auto sort would just move the flask to some new position every day.

09-03-10, 02:07 PM   #78
MysticalOS
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

xperl for sure. I hope zek comes back to fix that up. I've never been fond of grid, or certainly blizzards version of it. I've just always prefered xperl, but it's wildly broken in cata right now.

09-05-10, 05:56 PM   #79
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Dominos preferred, but a bar mod that works on Cata.

09-05-10, 05:57 PM   #80
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Oh almost forgot Shadowed Unit Frames. Personal favorite .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » What is the #1 addon you are missing most right now.