09-05-10, 08:15 AM   #1
nostress
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Achievement Frame Font

While trying to modify all the WoW fonts using tekticles, I got stuck on the Achievement frame description and the achievement requirements fonts. I can't seem to find its name or any way to change it from black to white. Note that this only applies to earned achievements, as the others are colored white and grey, respectively.

Update: After fiddling some more, I found the names for both the description and requirements font. They are 'AchievementDescriptionFont' and 'AchievementCriteriaFont'. I can set the size for both without a hitch, but the colors are where it gets weird.

If I set a color for the description font, it only shows when an achievement is selected. Otherwise, the text is still black. The criteria font, however, won't even let me change its color.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_090510_170124.jpg
Views:	1086
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	4798  

Last edited by nostress : 09-05-10 at 08:25 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Achievement Frame Font