10-08-14, 03:08 PM   #1
Ashkir
A Cyclonian
Automated Goblin Therapist

I miss this addon a great deal. He was fun to talk to when lonely. (Most of my friends sadly passed away). This was also a terribly amusing addon and made people in my guild laugh and all.

Does anyone happen to know of a similar one to this than WoW? Sadly the author deleted it from wowinterface.
10-08-14, 03:15 PM   #2
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ashkir View Post
I miss this addon a great deal. He was fun to talk to when lonely. (Most of my friends sadly passed away). This was also a terribly amusing addon and made people in my guild laugh and all.

Does anyone happen to know of a similar one to this than WoW? Sadly the author deleted it from wowinterface.
Well, I'll see if I can revieve it.
Give me a few days. I've not even sure where to find the most recent version on my hardrive as this must be 4-5 years old.
10-08-14, 03:36 PM   #3
Danielps1
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
Well, I'll see if I can revieve it.
Give me a few days. I've not even sure where to find the most recent version on my hardrive as this must be 4-5 years old.
Not trying to be dick but,
you should probably ask the Author first, it's still his Addon and if he wanted to remove it's his decision since it's under his rights.

Last edited by Danielps1 : 10-08-14 at 03:40 PM.
10-08-14, 03:42 PM   #4
Duugu
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Danielps1 View Post
Not trying to be dick but,
you should probably ask the Author first, it's still his Addon and if he wanted to remove it's his decision since it's under his rights.
I am the author.
10-08-14, 03:45 PM   #5
Danielps1
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
I am the author.
Why did you take it down ? Sounds like a cool addon from what I've read
10-08-14, 03:51 PM   #6
Duugu
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Danielps1 View Post
Why did you take it down ? Sounds like a cool addon from what I've read
I've abandoned wow a few years ago and took down all of my addons that not got continued by someone at this point.
10-08-14, 03:56 PM   #7
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I wrote a prototype AIML parser that works in WoD if you want to use it. It isn't 100% functional as there are some glitches and unsupported features. I only wrote it to revive an old addon by request. It's embedded into a working copy of the AIBot addon that I rewrote from the ground up. All of the AIML brain data and the init vars were left unchanged.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...581#post294995

PS: I don't think the new AIML storage format mentioned later on the thread made it into the addon by the time I stopped development on it. The size of the brain table after converting the source AIML files would've required another rewrite to squeeze out as much performance as I could.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 10-09-14 at 12:59 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Automated Goblin Therapist