01-08-06, 04:21 PM   #1
KowHunta
A Fallenroot Satyr
A large request...

So I've had a dream for a while now, of a UI. I'm about to resort to making it myself, because nobody, IMO has got their UI compliation quite right. I want something light, and very basic. I am currently using Perl for my characters, OneBag for my inventory, and BibMod for my action bars. I don't like the expanding BibMod menu, I don't like the extra border space around Perl, etc. I use other mods, but these are the chief ones. I want a Player/Party/etc set that is approximately the bar height as Perl, but the xp bar displayed behind the name, somewhat like the ArcaneBar addon for Perl is.

I want Party characters to have just a floating hp and mana bar, with their name above it. Numerical on the bars, % to the right of them. Same for the target.

It would be nice to have a party member's target window (kinda like a target's target, just a little clickable name with health bar behind it, positioned to the right of their name. I would like space to have CastParty or something similar below the characters.

I need BibMod without the collapsable menu, however I haven't looked through other UIs to find this.

Another thing I'm interested in is a square minimap. It's the only round item on the UI, and I like continuity. Is there such a mod?

I've just adopted SellValueLite to accomodate my need for item prices, but I really want something that has a comprehensive database. SVL only knows the price after you visit a vendor. Is WoWEcon working fine with the newest version?

Your input is appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A large request...