MazzleUI Clone...

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...enversion.html
&
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idescreen.html
&
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...braxhasUI.html
&
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MalaUIWTF.html

Last edited by TheMua : 10-27-08 at 11:22 AM.
10-27-08, 12:10 PM   #2
Evolution85
A Black Drake

Not even close to the same thing as Mazzle was IMO.

It may look similar. But its ends there.
10-27-08, 12:28 PM   #3
xxdemonxx
A Kobold Labourer
it really ends there. lookalikes but not CLOSE to mazzle.
10-27-08, 06:58 PM   #4
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Were you to actually read these forums you would see multiple discussions pertaining to the UI's you've posted. These UI's have been put together from independent code to function similar to MazzleUI while the Dev team decides on whether to fix it, or scrap it and start over.

But no. Why read?
10-27-08, 09:42 PM   #5
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
tbh maybe clone was a bad word to use, it submits that it is an exact copy.

but that aside what the few of us had done was bring a ui to people that have used mazzle for the majority of the time they played wow and didnt/couldnt go back to blizz, this was the story for me anyhow and thats why people , including yourselfs, are prepared to move a few bars or spells around

we never said these were mazzle, just a crude copy of the way it looked and functioned after the mazzifier had done its thing (sorry guys, know crude is a hard word also no disrespect ment by it)

personnaly i think the guys that made a "clone" done an excellent job and provided a means to an end and should be given a pat on the back instead of ripping apart hours/days of hard work to ease your suffering that could have been spent leveling a toon or running raids.

hopefully the dev team is sorting the real deal with the help and approval from the mighty mazz
10-28-08, 03:24 AM   #6
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by mikey2k View Post

hopefully the dev team is sorting the real deal with the help and approval from the mighty mazz
Yeh good luck with that
11-01-08, 08:17 PM   #7
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Smirge View Post
Yeh good luck with that
LOL I so agree with you smirge I fixed my Mazzle and still dropped it in favor of arkive, atleast I dont lose spells when I stance change and the chest event in kara is so much easier.
11-02-08, 03:17 PM   #8
difozenn
A Murloc Raider
They might look slightly the same on the outside, but not on the inside.
11-02-08, 10:18 PM   #9
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thouse UI are NOT A CLONE, the only thing that Mazzle had that wasnt 3rd party addons where:

* Aggro detection (already done)
* Custom changes to DUF (mostly done)
* Mazzlefier (its not being work on)

EVERYTHING else was 3rd party addons, mod'ed or not were not made by the same author.

What i mean with this, make a collection of mods, add the part i listed and bingo you have yourself a MazzleUI.

Cheers
11-03-08, 12:10 AM   #10
dunzer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Anyone raided with on of these clones yet. I raided SSC this weekend and DUF(3.0.2b) was spiting out a ton of errors and my frames rates were very low. I was using a profile for DUF that was created when the mazzlifer worked and it loaded fine.

Sorry I didnt grab a copy of the error but it was related to hiding the partypet frames. Somthing about secure code...addon blocked blah blah.

Has anyone done a 25man with DUF and/or ZmobDB since the patch? Did you have decent frame rates during combat?
11-03-08, 02:48 AM   #11
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by dunzer View Post
Anyone raided with on of these clones yet. I raided SSC this weekend and DUF(3.0.2b) was spiting out a ton of errors and my frames rates were very low. I was using a profile for DUF that was created when the mazzlifer worked and it loaded fine.

Sorry I didnt grab a copy of the error but it was related to hiding the partypet frames. Somthing about secure code...addon blocked blah blah.

Has anyone done a 25man with DUF and/or ZmobDB since the patch? Did you have decent frame rates during combat?
My fps dropped like a brick when I tried using DuF (in pve raid). I was building my own ui though, not one of these.
11-03-08, 10:50 AM   #12
dunzer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
My fps dropped like a brick when I tried using DuF (in pve raid). I was building my own ui though, not one of these.
Same here, building my own ui and using DUF & ZmobDB. Since it appears that all these clones are also using DUF & ZmobDB I figured this would be a good place to ask.

Has anyone been able to raid (pve) with DUF and/or ZmobDB? Are your frame rates decent? Are you getting errors?
11-05-08, 02:01 AM   #13
Sarkan-ZdC
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by dunzer View Post
Same here, building my own ui and using DUF & ZmobDB. Since it appears that all these clones are also using DUF & ZmobDB I figured this would be a good place to ask.

Has anyone been able to raid (pve) with DUF and/or ZmobDB? Are your frame rates decent? Are you getting errors?
Raid Yes
Frame Rate? Well... 25 was good, 5 (Hyjal we bomb them all) was bad.

So yes it has been bad kinda.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI Clone...