Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-14-10, 10:30 AM   #1
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mobile WOW possible?

So i got a droid the other day, the reason i have not been on much lately. This thing is CRAZY to say the lest. Ive noticed some things in going over hacks and apps and this that and the others. I think that it is highly possible to play WOW via your Android phone. Not well or anything but enough to say... check your in game mail, or post/bid on auctions. maybe even do some of the easy daily's. Better yet do some of your holiday achives while on the road for the holidays lol.

So before i go to town making droids run wow...

I have a question.

Does anyone know is it possible to play WOW via remote access through some sort of network admin software? its been awhile since i have messed with such things but back in the day things like sub7 or BackOrifice would allow you full access to another computer remotely.

Theoretically, the remoteaccess apps for the droid could allow you to play wow by running wow on your home system and then accessing it via the remoteaccess application.

It is also possible to hotwire keyboards and mice to the droid. Also possible with other mods to the OS to attach bluetooth keyboards and mice to the droid.

Just throwing this out there see if anyone else has had this idea...

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Mobile WOW possible?