08-21-09, 09:10 PM   #1
wakolv
An Aku'mai Servant
i need HELP from the EXPERTS...

what addon hides default blizzard buttons at the bottom and addon to move/create frames? example resizing chatframe making it smaller in a box or moving minimap anywhere... sorry just a newbie here
08-21-09, 09:40 PM   #2
Vargulmer
A Murloc Raider

I would think you are referring to "Move Anything".
08-21-09, 09:41 PM   #3
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by wakolv View Post
what addon hides default blizzard buttons at the bottom and addon to move/create frames? example resizing chatframe making it smaller in a box or moving minimap anywhere... sorry just a newbie here
For moving default frames around (ie. minimap, unit frames, bottombar..), you can try MoveAnything or FluidFrames. I preferred MoveAnything, others like FluidFrames.

To re-size the chatframe and/or move it... right click the general tab, unlock, left click the edge of the chat frame you want to move out/in (to increase/decrease it's size), drag the edge to desired location and then lock it again using the right click menu. Edit: To move it, while it's unlocked... just left click general tab and drag the chatframe wherever you like.
08-21-09, 10:02 PM   #4
wakolv
An Aku'mai Servant
thanks a lot for the infos... does it mean i can move any default blizzard frames including the buff icons etc... what about completely hiding/deleting the blizzard menus at the bottom like #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,- & = etc...
08-21-09, 10:05 PM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

thanks a lot for the infos... does it mean i can move any default blizzard frames including the buff icons etc... what about completely hiding/deleting the blizzard menus at the bottom like #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,- & = etc...
iirc, yes and yes.
08-21-09, 10:58 PM   #6
wakolv
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
iirc, yes and yes.
thanks all is working except the stance bars theyre not hiding... what addon that adds extra action bars?
08-21-09, 11:05 PM   #7
zero-kill
A Firelord

thanks all is working except the stance bars theyre not hiding... what addon that adds extra action bars?
Now you are pushing it on the obvious search syntax...
08-22-09, 03:37 AM   #8
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Here's a link so you don't have to go to the trouble of typing "action bar" into the search box.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
08-22-09, 07:33 AM   #9
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
the thing that took me the longest to realize with move anything is the little frame at the bottom that shows the name of the frame you're mousing over. You can move more then just the blizzard UI. If the frame you want to move is not already on the list like say Message Board, you can use something like "/move MessageBoard_Main" to move and scale the frame.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » i need HELP from the EXPERTS...