11-11-12, 07:24 PM   #1
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

Camera View Swapping Addon

Something along the lines of dynamic cam. You set/save a view/distance and bind it to an event, combat enter/combat exit, mount/dismount, finishing attack start/finishing attack end etc...

I have drakes, and I hate the view when mounting them, it's a pain to constantly manually zoom out when mounting, then back in when unmounting.

Suggestions? Or perhaps one of our talented authors would just take up and fix dynamic cam?
11-12-12, 02:48 AM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I created this macro a long time ago that zooms to max distance (beyond what the camera settings in the Interface Options can go) and back in to default.
Code:
/run M_TDist=not M_TDist;SetCVar("CameraDistanceMax",M_TDist and 15 or 50);SetCVar("CameraDistanceMaxFactor",M_TDist and 1 or 3.4);CameraZoomOut(200);
What this does is toggles between the 2 values in both CVars and then calls a camera zoom function to update the camera position.

Note: The macro will set it to the default first. This is in case you forget to set it back and logout or reload the UI.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 11-12-12 at 02:55 AM.
11-12-12, 02:55 AM   #3
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

Might be something I can tweak. Thanks it's a start. I still miss Dynamic Cam...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Camera View Swapping Addon