01-20-09, 01:12 AM   #1
Ambrya
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LF kill/loot/rep/xp history and statistics tracking

I am looking for an addon that could tell me information such as:

How many mobs I have killed since entering this zone/starting session/day/week/etc
What kind of mobs I have killed and how many
Average coin drop of the mobs I am killing (for those that give coin) or total amount of coin dropped since logging/zoning/etc (I already have Accountant for this, but it doesn't break it out by zone or average coin per kill.)

That sort of information. Why do I want to know this? Well, I'm trying to decide how my time is better spent when trying to choose whether to farm for something or buy it in the AH.

For example, say I want an Azure Whelpling. Drop rate is something like 1/1000. Cost in the AH is about 1500g.

Now say I value MY time at, oh, 100g per hour. I can probably kill 200 of the mobs that drop the whelpling per hour, which means if I get it within 1000 kills it will take me 5 hours, and the time spent farming it will "cost" me 500g worth of my time, minus the amount of coin (and gray loot, of course) that has dropped off the mobs. So, obviously it would be worth it to farm for this rather than buy it.

But, if I'm unlucky and it takes me 2000 or 3000 kills, perhaps not. And yeah, I could sit there and make hash marks every time I kill another dragonkin to keep count of how many kills its taking, but I would rather it be automated.

It's silly, I know, but I'm the kind of anal-retentive person who cares about this sort of thing.

So, does something like this it exist?
01-20-09, 01:22 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

possibly MobInfo2? im not too sure but you do what a lot there.
01-20-09, 01:37 AM   #3
Ambrya
Premium Member
Premium Member
Hmmm, I see database stuff for MobInfo2, but not the addon itself.
01-20-09, 01:43 AM   #4
twobits
An Aku'mai Servant
Mobinfo3 is on curse.... and it will keep some of those stats but now all. It keeps track of the mobs you kill and the value of the loot and what the loot was... but not on a per session basis.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF kill/loot/rep/xp history and statistics tracking