01-02-07, 11:08 AM   #21
leethal
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Yes, that's exactly what needs the new templates.
Any additional info on this?
01-02-07, 11:09 AM   #22
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Thanks for the bug report.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-02-07, 11:16 AM   #23
mar
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
A friend of mine changed one line of code and voila, 1 row.

From
Code:
PRHeader5:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", PRHeader1, "TOPRIGHT", 10, 0)
To
Code:
PRHeader5:SetPoint("TOP", PRHeader4, "BOTTOM", 0, -20)
01-02-07, 11:25 AM   #24
Ceph
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
What do you mean, "1 row"? o_O
01-02-07, 11:33 AM   #25
mar
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Ceph
What do you mean, "1 row"? o_O
By default its 2 rows (group 1-4 in row 1, group 5-8 in row 2) - if you change the line I quoted above you get the "old" perfectraid setup.
01-02-07, 11:36 AM   #26
Gungolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
I guess that would be called "columns"...
01-02-07, 11:55 AM   #27
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Actually in the new setup you'll be able to do columns, and rows =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-02-07, 12:08 PM   #28
citrate
A Defias Bandit
Four things:

1 - Thank you for the release, even if it is a work-in-progress. I am thrilled to be trying this out.

2 - When someone goes offline it shows up that they are missing buffs (presumably because I don't see them because they are offline). Can the routines be changed to ignore checking for buffs/debuffs when someone is offline?

3 - The previous version would distingush between Dead and Feign Death for hunters. WowWiki is down right now for me, but is there a way to add this functionality back? I imagine it is another set of conditional statements, if class = hunter then do this test to see if it is FD instead of Death.

4 - I noticed that certain debuffs are set for classes who can dispel/cure them only. As I often am running hunters in a raid I like to see who is being hit by things such as 'curse' or 'poison' so I can tell them to move or back up. I can edit the files, but is there a way to make the debuffs show up in my list with an option for "disable/enable"?

Thanks again!
01-02-07, 12:11 PM   #29
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
2. This will be fixed in an update, thanks for the report. Please post this on the issues list, linked in the addon page, otherwise it'll get lost in my list of things to do.

3. Yes, I'll be adding this back in, along with Spirit of Redemption for priests, as a seperate module.

4. You can add any debuffs/buffs you want, as stated in the addon description. Poison, Disease, Magic, and Curse are all valid buff names.
01-02-07, 12:14 PM   #30
techdavidson
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Actually in the new setup you'll be able to do columns, and rows =)
Coolness, I'm sure you've heard the buzz that squarish targets are easier to whackamole (Clique healing and cleansing FTW).

I'm looking forward to playing with the frame layout options, when they get added, and the Beta is getting installed PRONTO because I can't teach Grid to let me know who is missing Blessing of Kings no matter how many custom buffs I set up.
01-02-07, 01:00 PM   #31
Gungolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Strange... While ag_UnitFrames is showing 38 people in raid (which there actually are), PerfectRaid only shows 31. Are there some kind of filters? The people missing are from different groups, different classes, and within and without range.

Later... A /reloadui updated PerfectRaid to show all people. There must be some indication that PerfectRaid doesn't update the roster.
01-02-07, 01:04 PM   #32
Mirai
I have no idea if this has been mentioned already, but my PRaid is no updating properly.
The raid opened and the people keep joining, but PRaid just won't add them to the frames.

Here's a screenshot to clarify what I exactly mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	praid.JPG
Views:	1888
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	964  
01-02-07, 01:08 PM   #33
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Another addon has to be interfering.. can you try to narrow it down for me?
01-02-07, 01:14 PM   #34
Mirai
Uhm yeah alright.

First: It's adding the missing players when I do the reloadUI command.

However:
FuBar_DurabilityFu: enabled
PerfectRaid: enabled
sct: enabled
sctd: enabled
sct_options: enabled
sctd_options: enabled
XRS: enabled
BigWigs: enabled
AutoBar: enabled
otravi_CastingBar: enabled
Nurfed_Utility: enabled
FuBar_MiniClockFu: enabled
FuBar_PerformanceFu: enabled
Ace: enabled
Ace2: enabled
Bartender2: enabled
CooldownCount: enabled
CT_MailMod: enabled
CT_MapMod: enabled
FuBartender2: enabled
FuBar_ClockFu: enabled
FuBar_LockFu: disabled
FuBar_ModMenuTuFu: enabled
FuBar_MoneyFu: enabled
Fubar_PerfectRaidFu: enabled
FuBar_RegenFu: enabled
FuBar_SWStatsFu: enabled
FuBar_ToFu: enabled
FuBar: enabled
FuTextures: enabled
Gatherer: disabled
Nurfed_General: enabled
Nurfed_UnitFrames: enabled
SimpleCombatLog: enabled
Squeenix: enabled
SuperInspect: enabled
SuperInspect_UI: enabled
SW_Stats: enabled
Nurfed_Options: enabled
Nurfed: enabled
oCB: enabled
CT_Core: enabled
HotCandy: enabled
SW_FixLogStrings: enabled

Might be a help, I don't know. Anyway I'll try to help you as much as I can.

uhm...there is no "lock frames" - command, is there? I'm a blind guy so I probably missed it.

^^

Last edited by Mirai : 01-02-07 at 01:18 PM.
01-02-07, 01:22 PM   #35
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
First, I'm not in the mood for rude people, so I'm taking what you said in jest. PerfectRaid works just fine when its running by itself. I know, I've been in an Alterac Valley coding it for the past week. It would work on a reload, since it gets to refresh everything.

Second, if you aren't willing to help me troubleshoot, then I can't help you. I cannot reproduce your issue, and I'm not installing every addon you have installed to work through the issue.

I'm a very helpful guy, but I can't reproduce the issue, and the addon works just fine. The issue with bars not updating seems to have something to do with the DoTimer issue, but that's different from what you're reporting.

There is no lock command at the moment.

Last edited by Cladhaire : 01-02-07 at 01:28 PM.
01-02-07, 01:34 PM   #36
Mirai
^^ I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry.
I really appreciate all the work you are doing and I know you are doing it basically for free.

So if I offended you in any way, I'm sorry.
I can't really help you with troubleshooting since I am absolutly not familiar with lua and WoW coding at all.

All I could say was "It's not updating" and then post you the addons I have installed. The raidleader was moving the people around to get everything set up, when the problem occured the first time. Since then it didn't refresh. By the way just the priests, every other class was cool. Priest is the class I play, but I don't think this matters.
01-02-07, 01:37 PM   #37
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
All you need to do, is disable addons until the problem is fixed, the try to figure out what addons together is causing the issue. Thats troubleshooting that ONLY you can do, I can't =)
01-02-07, 01:56 PM   #38
Mirai
All right I'll do that.

Well at least now I know what troubleshooting is!

I'll try to give you some more input tomorrow evening.
Just downloaded it 3 hours ago and that was the first thing I saw.
01-02-07, 02:17 PM   #39
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Please update your version of PerfectRaid, I've released an urgent bugfix which may resolve your issues. Thanks for all your help! The DoTimer bug lead me on the right track =)
01-02-07, 02:41 PM   #40
Itania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have an error after loading with the last version :
Interface\Addons\PerfectRaid\Dongle.lua:812: You must call 'RegisterEvent' from a registered Dongle.

However, perfectraid seems to run fine.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help