03-17-10, 11:15 AM   #1
Hatter
A Defias Bandit
New UI user, could use some help :)!

Hello all. Recently I gave up on constructing my own fail user interfaces and decided to take a look around at the awesome packages available on the net. I took a keen liking to DaniUI, downloaded the package and installed it according to the proper guidelines. Everything is great until I log in game and the addons are scattered everywhere not looking at all like the SS posted by the developer. In the setup guide it says to type /reflux switch DaniUI, which I do and nothing happens (I have relogged and reloaded my ui after doing this as well) I tried downloading other ui's to make sure it wasn't a package problem and got the same results. Any help would be awesome! Thanks.

Info I type int he WTF folder

accname: [email protected]
Server: Black Dragonflight
char name: Hátter

Last edited by Hatter : 03-17-10 at 11:37 AM.
03-17-10, 11:23 AM   #2
Diagnostics
Medic!

Premium Member
You renamed your ACCOUNTNAME/Servername/Charactername appropriatly?
03-17-10, 11:28 AM   #3
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
don't post your account name.
03-17-10, 11:32 AM   #4
Hatter
A Defias Bandit
Srry I'm so helpless! Upon further investigation scowering the forums I read the post regarding bnet account names. I was using my email address instead of the acc number! I apologize. Usually I'm better about researching before posting but I was very frustrated, Thank you for the quick response.
03-17-10, 11:42 AM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Hatter, edit your first post to remove your account name. Posting your account name on public forums is a BAD idea, makes you an easier target for hackers.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » New UI user, could use some help :)!