Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-08-14, 02:40 PM   #1
MalachiDraven
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
IsysUI (based on LUI)

I finally put the finishing touches on the UI I've been building. It's been nearly done for a few weeks now, but I finished up the last remaining things on my To-Do List (class resource bars, tweak raid layouts). I'm proud to announce that it's completely finished!

Here is a screenshot of what it normally looks like.

And then here is a screenshot of what it looks like in "demo mode", so you can see all the buffs/debuffs, cast bar, sidebars, and raid layout in action.

Please excuse the awful image quality, that's just what Imgur does to screenshots.

Some things to note:
-The sidebars open/close when you click on them and also have hotkeys.
-When you hover over any UnitFrame, it displays more info.
-That small UnitFrame next to the Target is, obviously, the Target of Target.
-The damage meter doesn't normally show abilities, and the threat meter always shows threat. I set the demo mode screenshot to display other info so you could see the bars.
-The corner buttons light up when they're pressed.
-The info text on the bottom and top bars all display more info when you hover over them, and they also do things when you click them. (Thanks to the awesomeness of LUI, which this is largely based on.)
-That strange bar in the middle is the class resource bar. Those are my Death Knight runes, and the circles fill up when runes are recharging.
-All of the UI Panels (such as Character, Guild, Calendar, etc) all have custom matching skins.

Currently, I am NOT planning on releasing it to the public. I've only just managed to get it all to work for me specifically. It uses some tweaked addon files in LUI and SexyMap, so I can't ever update those. It also has a lot of manually positioned elements. I don't have the expertise to make it easy for anybody to install. Maybe in the future, if enough people demand it, I'll make it available to the public.

Please let me know what you think!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » IsysUI (based on LUI)