06-16-11, 04:18 AM   #1
makaka
A Cyclonian
Guild bank loot list.

Tell me please, is there an addon that can track who and how many players are looting guild bank.

Suppose when I open the guild bank tab "history" of the addon automatically debits the information on loot, and writes it, and then can be compared to who and how many took / invested.
06-27-11, 05:58 AM   #2
makaka
A Cyclonian
Forgive me, but nobody yet has not heard about this Addon?
06-27-11, 07:21 AM   #3
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The reason why it probably isn't made is that the history log is not that long as you'd think, it's limited to X entries so that's probably why no one have made an addon for it as it's not consistent.
06-27-11, 07:27 AM   #4
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It's limited to 25 entries.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
06-27-11, 10:29 AM   #5
Verttex
Super Monkey

Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
It's limited to 25 entries.
Well the chat log is limited but addons get around that....
06-27-11, 10:50 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
An addon can change the history of the chat log. You may be able to alter the history of the gild bank, too - not entirely sure. Then again, if you could it probably would have been done by now. /shrug

Also, when logging chat (or looking for something in your chat history) you are working with things (messages) that happened while you were online. With the guild bank transactions list, what you were looking for could have happened while you were offline. If someone takes out the 10 most expensive objects in your guild bank, and then 25 other transactions take place all before you come online, you would never know who it was.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-28-11, 06:52 PM   #7
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I reiterate: It's limited to 25 log entries.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
06-30-11, 09:08 AM   #8
makaka
A Cyclonian
This is understandable, but may also do so when you open the guild bank logs, the data is there, moved into a log addon. And there is already in the expansion, you can see how someone took something.

This is necessary because there are players who are stealing things, but not active in the guild. just "hang" in the guild. Enter in the game 1 per day, loot something and quit.

So want to see these players. This affects the "big" guilds.
06-30-11, 03:30 PM   #9
Verttex
Super Monkey

You could have an addon that you could make a filter that is like "If someone takes _____ out of guild alert me" then the next time your in the guild bank it checks it and alerts you.
06-30-11, 08:41 PM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Again, though, the log is limited to only 25 entries. So if 25 transactions take place between when the "bad guildie" takes something out of the bank and when you log in next, you will never know about it or know that it was them.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-01-11, 01:06 AM   #11
makaka
A Cyclonian
Well, there must be some ideas on solving this problem. Surveillance of the loot, etc.

In essence, it involves many guild masters. And the other players in the guild.
07-01-11, 10:47 PM   #12
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Why don't you set your permissions better on the guild bank? Would be 100x easier. And more reliable. Any addon can be made to spoof data.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild bank loot list.