what is the addon name - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-26-18, 03:12 PM   #1
Premium Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2
what is the addon name

I am trying to find out the addon that lets you swap out gear from the character screen. I have seen some people on twitch that they will hover over a piece of equipped gear or right click it in the character screen and it shows them what other pieces they have in their bag and lets them switch from right there on the character screen. Anyone know what this addon is called?
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » what is the addon name

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off