02-08-07, 10:46 PM   #61
Drzombie
A Defias Bandit
I'm sorry for being a jackass in my last post. You guys are amazing and need to put in a ton of time for this to be a success, and I forgot that. Your suggestion worked perfectly Tigerheart, thanks a ton.

02-09-07, 02:08 AM   #62
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kninida
Hallo,

it seems that the durability stats window under the character does not work. It shows permanantly 100%.
I use the german version of wow.
Do you have any idea to fix the problem or does it occurs only to me?

Greetz
Kni

I'm honestly not sure about this one Kni, as I do not have the german version of WoW. Any other german Mazzle fans out there having this problem?

I would suggest as I did above to Drzombie. Try just wiping out your WTF folder, and start over. See if that fixes it. Sometimes if you do not wipe out that folder before installing the UI (as it says to do in the instructions somewhere I believe) strange issues such as this can occur. If this is not the issue, then it may just be the duribility monitor is having a problem with other locales other then English.

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 04:48 AM   #63
owensd
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Smart Buff won't listen

Goal: Remove the mouse scroll-wheel bindings for smart buff.

Description:
I've tried to disable smart buff from casting buffs on me with the mouse wheel, but I can't seem to make it go away completely. I've opened smart buff, turned off the option to cast the buff for BOTH scrolling up and down. I've then verified the cameria settings have the correct keybindings set to them. However, when I scroll the mouse up (and only up), the keybinding for the cameria zooming in is removed and the buff from smart buff is cast. (FYI the zooming still works, but the buff is cast when it shouldn't be.)

Aspect Ratio: 1.6 (1600x1050)
Class: Blood Elf, Mage 36
Button Layout: Mazzle's Mage Layout
Addons: No additional addons

02-09-07, 04:55 AM   #64
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Mixmaster
There is no room on aspects bar for "Aspect of Viper"
Also I had to manually place Pet "Kill Command"
Kill Command is for Beastmaster Specs

Thanks... awsome UI
Please read the 2nd post of the known issues. All of the talents/aspects you mentioned are 2.0 / BC talents which still haven't been included in this version of Mazzle. You'll just have to include them manually for the time being.

02-09-07, 05:08 AM   #65
Linuske
A Murloc Raider
Hi everyone

I have a bug with mazzle ui 1.0. I indicated him, but in the bad thread.
So I begins again here

I'm french so I use a french version of world of warcraft.

I clarify, the 0.75 works when I used the old version.

But now I have a problem.

When I install the ui, clicking on mazzify me I have that to my screen:

And 6 errors appear in bugsack:

KingOfTheJungle\Locales\KingOfTheJungle-frFR.lua:3: AceLocale(KingOfTheJungle): Improper translation exists. "Food - Fungus" is likely misspelled for locale frFR.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:85: in function `error'
AceLocale-2.2-27198 (Ace2):212: in function `RegisterTranslations'
KingOfTheJungle\Locales\KingOfTheJungle-frFR.lua:3: in main chunk

---

[2007/02/08 22:56:41-2-x1]: Mazzifier-1.0\Mazzifier_GUI.lua:86: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

---

246: Babble-Fish-2.2: Translation "Mudfish School" does not exist.
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):455: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:432>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):320: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:160: in function `BootProfession':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:187: in function `SKILL_LINES_CHANGED':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:134: in function <...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:132>:
<in C code>: in function `pcall'
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):24: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:23>
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):698: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:675>
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):251: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>

---

Cartographer_Fishing-1.0\addon.lua:313: attempt to index global 'Cartographer_FishingDB' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):601: in function `InitializeAddon'
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):455: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:432>
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):320: in function `TriggerEvent'
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:160: in function `BootProfession':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:187: in function `SKILL_LINES_CHANGED':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:134: in function <...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:132>:
<in C code>: in function `pcall'
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):24: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:23>
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):698: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:675>
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):251: in function `TriggerEvent'

---

KingOfTheJungle\KingOfTheJungle.lua:429: attempt to call method 'GetReverseTranslation' (a nil value)

---

MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Utilities.lua:148: bad argument #1 to 'next' (table expected, got nil)

---

Sorry for my bad, bad, bad english ^^

Ratio: 1.33

Last edited by Linuske : 02-09-07 at 05:28 AM.

02-09-07, 05:24 AM   #66
Lilinallte
A Murloc Raider

Bug? Screen blanks and only hard reboot is left...

Hi,

I'm a new MazzleUI user, and for what I have seen of this amazing UI it is realy cool. I've however run into an issue, that I can't seem to solve:

I've mazzified all my characters, and then started playing my 63 rogue. Biggest issue was ofcourse, being a new user, finding my way around things, so I started reading the FAQ's and I only found one thing missing that I got used to in my 'old' UI: the Outfitter addon.

I logged out of the game, intending to look around for any info I could find regarding this, when it struck me that there is an 'ItemRack' addon integrated into the UI. I relogged back into the game, and started up my rogue. A few seconds later, my screen went blank (like with the blank screen-saver build into windows), and nothing I tried brought my screen back up. Tried alt-tab to exit the game and switch to my normal desktop, but my screen stayed blank. Ctrl-Alt-Del didn't bring up anything either. In the end I had to shut down my system the hard way, by holding the on-off button pressed until the machine went into a coma (switched off).

I'm playing WoW on an Asus laptop, with a screen resolution of 1280x800, in full screen mode. Graphics card is an NVidia GeForce Go 7300 with 256 integrated RAM, using the latest drivers.

I would like to know, if this is an issue that is known by other people, and if there is a way to solve this, because I've fallen in love with this amazing UI, and am now forced to revert to my heavily adapted NMod/Ometh UI, which seems rather minor now I've had a feel of the MazzleUI.

Seeing I can't get into the interface anymore (yes, after rebooting and reloading the game, the screen turns blank as soon as I load up any of my 9 characters...), there is no way for me to use the build in bug report creator...

Any help would be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance

[edit] I've reverted to my original UI (removed Mazzle's Fonts/Interface/WTF dirs and restored my original ones), and now I find all my button layouts are messed up... hell of a job to put them back I had them before... Does this mean those layouts are stored server-side??? Bit of a bummer, tbh...

Last edited by Lilinallte : 02-09-07 at 05:59 AM.

02-09-07, 08:48 AM   #67
Smush
A Defias Bandit
Mage Setup Bug - No Wizard Oil button on UI, Extra buttons on Map

Hi,

3 problems with Mage Layout:

A. I am not getting the Wizard Oil button in the UI.
B. CT_RaidAssist icon on map
C. Map Icon on Map

Screenshot with problems indicated

* Description of what happened and what led to it. What mazzifier settings you used, if applicable.

This is a completely new install. I renamed WTF and Interface folders, and copied the files as directed. When I Mazzified, I chose :

Full MazzleUI Install
Class Specific Addons - Yes
Raid Addons - No
PVP Addons - No
Info Addons - Yes

Button Layout - Mazzlefizz's Mage Setup

* If there's an error message, the exact error. You can click on the bugsack icon to get the full error. Simple cut and paste it from that window into your bug report.

No error message in Bugsack

* Your aspect ratio or resolution

1.6 - 1680 x 1050

* Class, level, race

Mage, 24, Blood Elf

* Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons)

Button Layout - Mazzlefizz's Mage Setup

* Any extra add-ons you may be using

None

Hope you can help

Smush

02-09-07, 09:02 AM   #68
Smush
A Defias Bandit
Warlock stone bug - before and after

Hi,

When I log in as a warlock, I have a nice clean UI. Looks lovely.

As soon as I create a soulstone, however ...

There! Ya see it? Ya see it? My lovely, clean UI, .... SOILED! *sob* It's sticks out like a pimple. I just wanna squeeze it and squeeze it until it goes *pop* and dissappears, but I can't!

* Description of what happened and what led to it. What mazzifier settings you used, if applicable.

This is a completely new install. I renamed WTF and Interface folders, and copied the files as directed. When I Mazzified, I chose :

Full MazzleUI Install
Class Specific Addons - Yes
Raid Addons - No
PVP Addons - No
Info Addons - Yes

I then log in.

I have no soulstone, so I right click the soulstone button. It creates the soulstone, and the pimple appears.

* If there's an error message, the exact error. You can click on the bugsack icon to get the full error. Simple cut and paste it from that window into your bug report.

None in bugsack

* Your aspect ratio or resolution

1.6 - 1680 x 1050

* Class, level, race

Warlock, 42, Undead

* Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons)

Mazzlefizz's Warlock Layout

* Any extra add-ons you may be using

None, completely clean

OK, I gotta go.

Thanks, by the way, for a stupendous addon. Bunged a donation yesterday, buy a beer or two, if thats your thing

rgds

Smush

02-09-07, 09:06 AM   #69
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Smush
Hi,

C. Map Icon on Map

Hope you can help

Smush
A. Use the options or type /bongos to open the button config tool and add the Oil (as well as any other button modifications you'll no doubt be making as well). Perhaps it didn't add it because it wasn't in your inventory at the time?

B. Somehow, you must copied the CTRA folder from your old addons into your new addons folder. There's just no other explanation, as MazzleUI uses no components of CT to my knowledge. Check your addons folder and see if there are any mods that begin with CT...if you...there ya go.

C. I can't quite see what you're talking about in that screenshot because it's so low on the screen, but I suspect it's another mini-map button. Again, probably another mod that got copied into the addons folder. If I knew what mod that was I could maybe tell you what folder to check for. I suspect both B & C can be solved by again renaming your Interface folder and copying the contents of the Mazzle addon folder over. This should have no effect on your current Mazz layout.

02-09-07, 09:17 AM   #70
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Hi,

When I log in as a warlock, I have a nice clean UI. Looks lovely.

As soon as I create a soulstone, however ...

There! Ya see it? Ya see it? My lovely, clean UI, .... SOILED! *sob* It's sticks out like a pimple. I just wanna squeeze it and squeeze it until it goes *pop* and dissappears, but I can't!

I reported this to Mazz. What you're seeing is a firestone button which is part of shard ace but isn't successfully being hidden. I think Mazz is aware of this and probably has already fixed in the next release.

02-09-07, 09:27 AM   #71
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mechrior
When taking a polearm I had just bought out of the mail box in darnassus I recieved this error
[2007/02/08 00:28:41-6-x1]: CharacterInfoStorage-0.1.25921\CharacterInfoStorage.lua:333: attempt to concatenate local 'itemString' (a nil value)

Resolution = 1024x768
Paladin, lvl 56, Human Female
Extra addons = Tbag, MetaHud, locationFU, ELKBuffBars, IgorsMassAuction

no screenshot as there was no graphical error.
Do you run wowace updater?

02-09-07, 09:32 AM   #72
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Hi,

C. Map Icon on Map

Screenshot with problems indicated

Layout pictures are from 0.75 version and DAB. They may or may not be accurate. I'm not sure if I still have the oil button in that layout. Even in 0.75, I don't think I was able to fit into certain aspect ratios.

And yes, if you add your own add-ons, minimap icons will appear around the minimap.

02-09-07, 09:42 AM   #73
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lilinallte
Hi,

I'm a new MazzleUI user, and for what I have seen of this amazing UI it is realy cool. I've however run into an issue, that I can't seem to solve:

I've mazzified all my characters, and then started playing my 63 rogue. Biggest issue was ofcourse, being a new user, finding my way around things, so I started reading the FAQ's and I only found one thing missing that I got used to in my 'old' UI: the Outfitter addon.

I logged out of the game, intending to look around for any info I could find regarding this, when it struck me that there is an 'ItemRack' addon integrated into the UI. I relogged back into the game, and started up my rogue. A few seconds later, my screen went blank (like with the blank screen-saver build into windows), and nothing I tried brought my screen back up. Tried alt-tab to exit the game and switch to my normal desktop, but my screen stayed blank. Ctrl-Alt-Del didn't bring up anything either. In the end I had to shut down my system the hard way, by holding the on-off button pressed until the machine went into a coma (switched off).

I'm playing WoW on an Asus laptop, with a screen resolution of 1280x800, in full screen mode. Graphics card is an NVidia GeForce Go 7300 with 256 integrated RAM, using the latest drivers.

I would like to know, if this is an issue that is known by other people, and if there is a way to solve this, because I've fallen in love with this amazing UI, and am now forced to revert to my heavily adapted NMod/Ometh UI, which seems rather minor now I've had a feel of the MazzleUI.

Seeing I can't get into the interface anymore (yes, after rebooting and reloading the game, the screen turns blank as soon as I load up any of my 9 characters...), there is no way for me to use the build in bug report creator...

Any help would be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance

[edit] I've reverted to my original UI (removed Mazzle's Fonts/Interface/WTF dirs and restored my original ones), and now I find all my button layouts are messed up... hell of a job to put them back I had them before... Does this mean those layouts are stored server-side??? Bit of a bummer, tbh...
Yes, contents of action ID's are stored server-side.

The only thing I'd suggest is downloading it again and doing a clean install, making sure you followed the instructions, especially stuff like increasing your UI memory and setting up your video settings.

Speaking of which, if you're hard-crashing and getting black screens that sounds like some sort of hardware or video card errors. Another thing I'd try is to make sure to tell the UI what your "high" and "low" settings are right after you mazzify this time. Perhaps your graphics card has problems with a particular setting that gfxtoggle is setting.

You can see the FAQ in the other thread on how to do this. If you want, you could even do it before you mazzify. To do so, simply set the graphics settings to the highest level that you enjoy running at, then typing "/gfxtoggle save high". Then, set it to the lowest and type "/gfxtoggle save low".

02-09-07, 09:45 AM   #74
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Linuske, and some of you foreign language users of the UI (french in particular), I think some of the add-ons like Cartographer fishing are throwing errors when mazzifying due to not having certain translations. If the mazzification doesn't complete, look for add-on named in the error and try disabling it.

If you want you can try re-enabling it when you're done setting up the UI.

Please report if this helps.

02-09-07, 09:49 AM   #75
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by owensd
Goal: Remove the mouse scroll-wheel bindings for smart buff.

Description:
I've tried to disable smart buff from casting buffs on me with the mouse wheel, but I can't seem to make it go away completely. I've opened smart buff, turned off the option to cast the buff for BOTH scrolling up and down. I've then verified the cameria settings have the correct keybindings set to them. However, when I scroll the mouse up (and only up), the keybinding for the cameria zooming in is removed and the buff from smart buff is cast. (FYI the zooming still works, but the buff is cast when it shouldn't be.)

Aspect Ratio: 1.6 (1600x1050)
Class: Blood Elf, Mage 36
Button Layout: Mazzle's Mage Layout
Addons: No additional addons

I've noticed the same thing. Ironically, it's caused me to get attached to buffing via the mousewheel. Anyway, please report this bug to the author of SmartBuff. That's an issue with an actively maintained add-on, so it's not something I would fix.

02-09-07, 09:50 AM   #76
projectnova
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by TigerHeart

Hmm, the stances should work just fine! I know they do on my warrior.... sounds like a bug to me. Have you tried remazzifying? Also, try deleting your WTF, and remazzifying again and see if you get the same issue.

-TigerHeart
Remazzifying was the first thing I tried.
Deleted WTF, tried again.. the only thing I do before I start playing is change my keybindings.

02-09-07, 09:51 AM   #77
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kninida
Hallo,

it seems that the durability stats window under the character does not work. It shows permanantly 100%.
I use the german version of wow.
Do you have any idea to fix the problem or does it occurs only to me?

Greetz
Kni

I've had no previous reports of this. If anyone else has this issue, hopefully they will post. And please say if you are also using the German version.

02-09-07, 09:56 AM   #78
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Alaerio
it'd be better as nihongo ga hanasemasen btw 日本語が話せません。 wa marks the "topic" of a sentence (in this case "I" but it is omitted), ga is an object marker, (also hanasemasen is can't speak as opposed to don't speak but it communicates the same thing so not a big deal)
Hehe, ok I will make sure to use proper Japanese grammar and spelling in the sentence that explains I know nothing about proper Japanase grammar and spelling.

02-09-07, 09:59 AM   #79
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah
2 things

1. This is probably related to MonkeyBuddy being load on demand. When opening the options for MonkeyQuest, the minimap button appears (around the bottom right corner of the minimap) for MonkeyBuddy. It goes away (obviously ) when MonkeyBuddy is disabled or upon next login.

2. Macro buttons not remaining in Bongos Bars. I will have to look at it again to see when exactly they disappear, but I believe that it is when I open Bongos Options. I will look at it again tonight. I used the Mazzle Mage layout, complete/new install. I put my macro buttons on the Bongos bars (ex. replacing my polymorph spell with a macro that announced the poly) and when trying to configure Bongos (like I said- I believe it's when I opened the Bongos Options, but will double-check) they disappear. Any macros placed in the context menu are good, just ones put on Bongos bars.

#1 is entirely possible since the hiding that I have when you log in no longer would do anything. I'll check it out.

I've had no report #2. I have some macros in my bars, and they seem to stay there fine.

02-09-07, 10:05 AM   #80
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Dogson
There was one problem though initially: bar 7 did not change; I had to manually add pages and stance rules in Bongos to make that work.

That's not a bug. Most bars in all layout don't change. Usually, it's only the top one or two bars on the left side.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD