07-30-10, 01:19 PM   #1
rf2009
A Defias Bandit
Action bar "slot already in use"

alright when i make a new action bar and try to put spells in one of the slots, it tells me theres already somthin there?
07-30-10, 11:52 PM   #2
n00blet
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

hallo,

it's hard to tell something without your artframe's code.

if i were you, easiest way to provide it here would be:

1) open package explorer;
2) create new empty package;
3) copy action button artframe (and maybe window) from your package and paste it to recently created empty package;
4) in third menu ("repository" menu, same menu where "package explorer" is), choose "backup packages";
5) check a checkbox at newly created package, press OK;
6) when UI completed reloading, look at file %your_wow_folder%\WTF\Account\%your_account_name%\SavedVariables\rdx_recovery.lua - the code needed is there, post it here.

in addition, look at action bars here. explore their designs and compare with yours.
07-31-10, 08:28 AM   #3
rf2009
A Defias Bandit
apologies, i am using the RDX ActionBars addon, not making my own. the problem is when u go to the window list, and tell it to show the RDX bars 1-6 i cannot put skills in the bars. however, on my deathknight i can.. the problem is with my mage.
08-01-10, 09:21 AM   #4
christopher
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I am not totally sure what you are experiencing, but I would try disabling RDX all together, then going through your button assignments and clearing off every slot. Then enable RDX and try again.

Chris

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Action bar "slot already in use"