12-31-09, 02:25 PM   #1
jfn302
An Aku'mai Servant
ActionBar Questions..

I am working on my action bars.

Attached is a copy of my bars so far.

First question: How do I get rid of the Count in the middle of the button? I tried to make the font count: alpha=0, but it still shows up.

Second question: Pointing at the middle of the button asks me to "Click to Change Binding". How do I get that to go away so that I can click on the button to activate the spell in that slot? <Edit> Found the answer to this question. Right under the Lock/Unlock Desktop is the Lock/Unlock Keybindings option. Which apparently answers my first question as well. As soon as I locked the keybindings, the Count IDs hid themselves.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DeekActionBars.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	3787  

Last edited by jfn302 : 12-31-09 at 02:32 PM.
12-31-09, 03:02 PM   #2
jfn302
An Aku'mai Servant
More Questions

I'm following the guide and using the States Type=Stance, and then enter in my custom definition:

[bonusbar:1] 1;[bonusbar:2] 2;[bonusbar:3] 3;[bonusbar:4] 4;[bonusbar:5] possess;

Then, in a second actionbar, I put in:

Begin Action Bar Buttons=13
Max Action Bar Buttons=12
States type=Stance
Custom definition=[bonusbar:1] 4;[bonusbar:2] 5;[bonusbar:3] 6;[bonusbar:4] 7;

And, for some reason, I can't get it to do more than change from Bar1 to Bar2 to Bar3 on Actionbar 1 when I shift through the stances, and then on actionbar 2, it shift through bars 2-4. I'm sure it's a typo somewhere in my definition, but I just don't see it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

<Edit>Ok, I'm glad I'm taking notes on what I'm doing. I've learned something else from my continuted exploration.

When you want to be able to use your own custom definition, you have to select the States type=custom

You would have thought I would have seen that earlier. But, I stumbled on it after kind of making something else work for me.

Last edited by jfn302 : 12-31-09 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Found my problem.
01-04-10, 10:00 PM   #3
wackylaz
A Defias Bandit
If you are using a newer version of RDX, left click the desktop selection thingie at the top and click lock key binds, that'll make it to where you can click them as well as use your keybindings

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » ActionBar Questions..