02-26-16, 10:24 AM   #1
jackie3981
A Kobold Labourer
Help needed, language

Hi

How can i download another language for my WoW Client (audio and text). Am playing Mist of Pandaria v5.4.8, i want to set it in English. What can i do?

thanks

02-26-16, 11:39 AM   #2
Banknorris
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you use the Battle.net app there is an option to choose game language Options->Game Configuration.

If you don't use the Battle.net app there is a button to change the language in the screen where you enter e-mail and password. You need to exit the game and start it again after that.

02-26-16, 11:44 AM   #3
Yukyuk
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And in case you happen to play on a private server.

Discussion of Private Servers, in any manner other than theoretical, is completely against our rules. We are an Official Fan Site. We follow Blizzard's rules, on top of our own rules.

Threads requesting assistance with Private Servers get locked. Repeated postings get you banned.

02-26-16, 11:47 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What Yukyuk said. ^^
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Help needed, language