11-28-10, 06:49 AM   #1
Abner
Banned
Blizzard Extending Office

What do you think could the extension of Blizzard's office mean? Do you think more jobs will be offered by Blizzard? I think that there already so many jobs that they needed more space and that is why they have extended it. Read about it here: http://www.1up.com/news/blizzard-inc...g-office-space
11-28-10, 10:20 AM   #2
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
probably a place to haze the interns, and then when questioned, blame the previous owners of the building

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>
11-28-10, 11:31 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

All sorts of things - more break rooms, possibly a cafeteria, more office space. Maybe they're planning on expanding hiring to start development on yet another game.
12-02-10, 07:54 PM   #4
Abner
Banned
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Maybe they're planning on expanding hiring to start development on yet another game.
What could be that be? I know that they developed other games but only SC, Diablo, and WC are the ones that I played. I hope they will create new games that are as epic as those three.
12-02-10, 11:05 PM   #5
Diagnostics
Medic!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Abner View Post
What could be that be? I know that they developed other games but only SC, Diablo, and WC are the ones that I played. I hope they will create new games that are as epic as those three.

World of StarCraft... Duh.
12-03-10, 12:44 AM   #6
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Perhaps some sort of game where a trio of norsemen go out for their daily hunt... Little do they know that they are the ones who will become the prey!!! Abducted by Aliens, they must work together as a team if they ever plan on making it back home to their family!

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>

Last edited by Xubera : 12-03-10 at 12:46 AM.
12-03-10, 12:06 PM   #7
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Lost Vikings stuff is always an idea - those haven't been more than joked about since the game was released on the... Genesis/SNES, wasn't it?

There's also lots more work to be done for their new MMO - Titan - considering that a recent leak suggests it'll be out in Q4 2013, and they've been working on it for 3+ years already. :-)

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Blizzard Extending Office