06-20-08, 12:19 PM   #1
Dissident
An Aku'mai Servant
Problem during mazzify

I have noticed that since 1.17 that if aI scroll down on the tab where you make sure the addons are checked and u hav e to click the enable button to set them up.... If I scroll down the enable button/top part of that screen disappears. When I try to scroll up it stops and u can not hit the enable button! Anyone else noticed this?
06-20-08, 12:36 PM   #2
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dissident View Post
I have noticed that since 1.17 that if aI scroll down on the tab where you make sure the addons are checked and u hav e to click the enable button to set them up.... If I scroll down the enable button/top part of that screen disappears. When I try to scroll up it stops and u can not hit the enable button! Anyone else noticed this?
I will have to check this out. No changes were made to that. I will let you know if I have this same issue. Can anyone else confirm they have this issue also?

06-20-08, 12:39 PM   #3
Dissident
An Aku'mai Servant
Just an update.

I deleted my wtf and interface folder and started from scratch on my priest.

Without scrolling down the top portion with the enable button was gone fromt he start. I went ahead and did the mazzify with no problems though.

I then moved to my warlock and did mazzify. On my warlock the enable button showed up with no problems! These two characters are on the same account and same server.

Also, when I first mazzify, my combat window # 7 with my autobar attached to it, is hidden over in the group of chat windows on the left. In order to show it and move it, I have to disable prat, then move it over, then reenable prat. I also have to go into /hm and enable greater resizing to make it fit. Again, I only have to do this on the first mazzify, as it put it where it was supposed to be on my warlock.

Both of these problems started with 1.17 and I did not just do an upgrade, I actually deleted my wtf and interface folder and started from scratch! Same problems. Again I made em work so this is just a slight annoyance and not a real problem.

Last edited by Dissident : 06-20-08 at 12:43 PM.
06-20-08, 01:14 PM   #4
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dissident View Post
Just an update.

I deleted my wtf and interface folder and started from scratch on my priest.

Without scrolling down the top portion with the enable button was gone fromt he start. I went ahead and did the mazzify with no problems though.

I then moved to my warlock and did mazzify. On my warlock the enable button showed up with no problems! These two characters are on the same account and same server.

Also, when I first mazzify, my combat window # 7 with my autobar attached to it, is hidden over in the group of chat windows on the left. In order to show it and move it, I have to disable prat, then move it over, then reenable prat. I also have to go into /hm and enable greater resizing to make it fit. Again, I only have to do this on the first mazzify, as it put it where it was supposed to be on my warlock.

Both of these problems started with 1.17 and I did not just do an upgrade, I actually deleted my wtf and interface folder and started from scratch! Same problems. Again I made em work so this is just a slight annoyance and not a real problem.
Thanks for the update Dissident. I am not sure at the moment what is going on but I will be sure to investigate. I know I have seen the issue with the chat log 7 being an issue before but not the other screen.

06-23-08, 01:43 PM   #5
JamesBones
A Defias Bandit

Window out of view

I've just put on the new 1.18_ docevl and it looks great thanks, but when i open some windows e.g. my spells the window is half out of view in the top left of my screen and i cant move it.

Any ideas

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem during mazzify