Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-29-18, 01:26 PM   #1
MuffinManKen
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Need help making sense of an error dump

I got the following error sent to me and I'm having trouble making any sense of it. I do not call MainMenuBar:SetPoint, I don't use AceEvent, and don't do anything with the TalkingHead API. I'm a little baffled and not sure how to do anything useful with this report. Any advice would be welcome.

Message: ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED: MuffinFactionizer tried to call the protected function 'MainMenuBar:SetPoint()'.
Time: Sat Jul 28 20:09:16 2018
Count: 4
Stack: ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED: MuffinFactionizer tried to call the protected function 'MainMenuBar:SetPoint()'.
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:13: in function `?'
...ibraries\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
...AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
[C]: in function `SetPoint'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2943: in function `UIParentManageFramePositions'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2326: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2313>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:3115: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:3113>
[C]: in function `UIParent_ManageFramePositions'
...ns\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI.lua:16: in function <...ns\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI.lua:15>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `Show'
...ns\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI.lua:155: in function `TalkingHeadFrame_PlayCurrent'
...ns\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI.lua:25: in function <...ns\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI\Blizzard_TalkingHeadUI.lua:23>

Locals: <none>

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Need help making sense of an error dump