03-27-10, 10:21 PM   #1
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MAJOR peeve

I use Clique and grid. I want to eliminate Grid from my UI but I unfortunately cannot. I have Rejuv set to left mouse click, regrowth set to right mouse click. On party frames I can left or right click the party frame and heal just fine. On raid frames all it does is target or bring up the unit menu. My only cliqueable heals are ones bound to alt or ctrl + mouse click. My suggestions is to not have raid frames override Clique's bindings. Every character I play I have to join AV and manually rebind my clique keys so they work on raid frames. :|

03-27-10, 10:37 PM   #2
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
I use Clique and grid. I want to eliminate Grid from my UI but I unfortunately cannot. I have Rejuv set to left mouse click, regrowth set to right mouse click. On party frames I can left or right click the party frame and heal just fine. On raid frames all it does is target or bring up the unit menu. My only cliqueable heals are ones bound to alt or ctrl + mouse click. My suggestions is to not have raid frames override Clique's bindings. Every character I play I have to join AV and manually rebind my clique keys so they work on raid frames. :|
I use Vuhdo - works great.

Marth

03-28-10, 01:41 AM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I use Healbot with nUI.. works great for me thus far.

03-28-10, 01:54 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I've had people say clique and the nUI frames work fine. Granted they never specifically said the raid frames.

However, I used to have problems using clique with the normal frames, due to it seemingly clicking on a part of the frame that wasn't the clique ready frame.

I moved onto healbot, then tried clique again when people were saying it was working fine, then back to healbot, then realised that grid had more information that I could utilise at a glance so moved onto grid.

That said, did you try clicking on different parts of the raid frame to see if that triggered the clique able functionality as, as far as I know, all unit frames in nUI are clique compatible.

03-28-10, 06:09 AM   #5
spiel2001
nUI's Author

nUI does bind left click to targeting and right click to the menu by default, however, it can be overridden as more that one Clique user has crabbed at me they couldn't target or couldn't get the menu because they had left and right click bound to actions.

I'm not sure what the issue is since I seem to get both complaints.

My question is this... if you bind left click to a spell and right click to a spell, how do you target in raids or leave parties, etc.?

Anyway... I don't know what to tell you. It's my personal belief it's a Clique settings since, as I already mentioned, I've had more than one Clique user comment the exact opposite.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » MAJOR peeve