07-27-11, 05:13 AM   #1
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

turning off viewport

is there a way i can have the viewport always off? i'm a little lazy, and i don't want to keep turning it off. Also, i use invisiskin, and kinda like the way it looks. Any estimate on 6, he asks sheepishly

07-27-11, 11:32 AM   #2
Seer
A Molten Giant
The latest version of nUI should have the /nui viewport command.

07-28-11, 04:59 AM   #3
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

i know that Seer. What i want is to always have the viewport off, so i don't have to keep turning it off every time i log on or switch toons

07-28-11, 05:03 AM   #4
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It should be staying off once you use the command and until you use it again (even after logging out and back in) -- either there is a bug there (I'll look into it) or you don't have write permission into the WTF saved variables file.

If you use other commands like '/nui roundmap' and log out, then back in, do they reset too?

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

07-29-11, 05:26 AM   #5
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

ok, i tried "nui roundmap" and that works properly. i tossed the saved variables(i have the correct permissions, btw). the other weird part is i have to type the viewport command twice to make it disappear. i am using nui invisiskin, nui movers, and nui centered hud, which still show as out of date.

07-29-11, 01:23 PM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Every addon includes a .toc file, in which is a line which identifies which version of WoW it's for. If that line is not updated after a client patch, the addon will show as out of date. That doesn't mean it's broken — everything may still work perfectly. OTOH, all that doesn't mean it's not broken, either. What happens if you disable those three addons? Still a problem? If so, narrow it down to which one is the cause, and then contact the author.

07-29-11, 07:32 PM   #7
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

i disabled all 3 adds, but the results were the same

but this is not a huge issue, just bringing it out there. hopefully 6 is coming inot beta soon

Last edited by crazzzzi : 07-29-11 at 07:34 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » turning off viewport