05-14-11, 12:22 AM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
[sugest] MiniMap for PvP?

Hi there...

I was woundering if anyone knows if there is a addon for pvp that modifies the mini map, so that he flags in the various BGs area on the mini map... with arrows and stuff like town arrows or arrows to group members?

Thanks in advance
05-14-11, 02:34 AM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Have you looked at Capping?
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
05-14-11, 07:37 AM   #3
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
this seasm to be a capping bar timer mod... not a minimap thing.... or is tehr ea feature for that i do not see?
05-14-11, 04:12 PM   #4
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

True, that is largely what it is.

Admittedly, after indulging in a bit of the ol' Noggenfogger, I misunderstood your post and also thought Capping had more mini-map related functions that might suit your needs. My apologies.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [sugest] MiniMap for PvP?