01-06-13, 02:14 PM   #261
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Cholérax View Post
Hi ! First, excuse me fo my engish, isn't my first language.
I downloaded this pack, the installation was very simple, but i've some issues, and question about some changes that i want to do.

- Sometimes the font of my quest's objectif are black and unreadable. Deco/reco seems to correct it.

- Since i installed the UI, there is some bug reported :

<snip>

I don't know what it is, if it's important, and if it is, how to correct them.
Anyone who is having issues with omniCC can download this file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bxd8n1oai5840no

Place it in World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables

- I mooved actions bars with bartender, but when i deco/reco or go in battleground or raid etc, my sneak bar always return on the middle of the screen just the sneak bar.
I'm not familiar with Rogues, do you have a screenshot of the sneak bar before/after you enter a raid/BG?

- I would like to see all buff that i've on the right top screen, because i don't know exactly how work the middle bar for some cooldown. Slice and Dice don't appear on the right top, and how to see all debuff on the mob, like ability's who make mob to blood ( i play rogue but don't know how this ability is named in english ^^ )
Buffs and debuffs are displayed using Raven, type /raven to access these options.

- If it possile, i would like to modify the raid interface, make it bigger, or move them like moving bar with bartender.
/grid will get you to the Grid options to modify the raid frames

- sometimes, thee is a little voice who's telling something like " fatality ". I didn't find how to delete it.
The voice is BugSack and is there to tell you that there is a bug. You can disable this by typeing /bugsack and checking "Mute"

If others bug or issues appears, i'll update this message.

Thanks you for answers.
GG, and thanks for the UI
thanks

Last edited by Gethe : 01-06-13 at 02:32 PM.

01-06-13, 06:54 PM   #262
anubis06660
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Error after r6a

I did just an install of the addon changes with r6a and received the error. So I figured I would just copy/overwrite everything from the interface folder just to be sure and still receive it. Error posted below. I just logged in and got it so I posted, I'll update if anything odd occurs during gametime.

2x nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\MiniPatches.lua:42: attempt to index field "uiframes" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\MiniPatches.lua:42: in function "MiniPatch"
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\Settings-Settings.lua:507: in function <nibRealUI\Core\Settings.lua:482>
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\Settings-Settings.lua:586: in function "InstallProcedure"
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core.lua:487: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:146: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:91: in function "Fire"
Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

01-06-13, 10:52 PM   #263
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by anubis06660 View Post
I did just an install of the addon changes with r6a and received the error. So I figured I would just copy/overwrite everything from the interface folder just to be sure and still receive it. Error posted below. I just logged in and got it so I posted, I'll update if anything odd occurs during gametime.

2x nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\MiniPatches.lua:42: attempt to index field "uiframes" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\MiniPatches.lua:42: in function "MiniPatch"
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\Settings-Settings.lua:507: in function <nibRealUI\Core\Settings.lua:482>
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core\Settings-Settings.lua:586: in function "InstallProcedure"
nibRealUI-7.3 r6\Core.lua:487: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:146: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:91: in function "Fire"
Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil
Re-uploaded, copy the nibRealUI addon in the Addons folder

01-07-13, 02:26 AM   #264
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Aurora Error

Hello i get this aurora error message when i open the AuctionHouse window, can you give me some fix for this ?

01-07-13, 03:02 AM   #265
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Update Aurora and see if that fixes it

01-07-13, 12:35 PM   #266
Cholérax
A Defias Bandit
Re, most of issues are now corrected.

Here are the screens for stance bar :

When i configure it : ( ok )

http://www.hapshack.com/images/hHnPt.jpg

After a deco/reci, bg, dongeon or raid : ( not ok )

http://www.hapshack.com/images/PXcM.jpg

- I configure the raid interface with /grid, but one parameter causing problems. When i increse the lenght of frames, they're reset 4 or 5 seconds later. It's ok with the Height, but modify lenght doesn't work.

Thanks.

01-07-13, 08:47 PM   #267
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Ah ok, this is ReaUI auto-centering the Stance Bar. You can go to the RealUI options -> Action Bar Extras to disable this.

For grid, this is part of the Grid Layout Changer in the RealUI options. You can modify the width in the Standard Settings tab.

Last edited by Gethe : 01-07-13 at 11:03 PM.

01-08-13, 01:12 AM   #268
Cholérax
A Defias Bandit
Re, All is ok now, there is just a bug who appears sometimes, in bg, the standard raid blizzard interface appears on the left screen, she dissapears when i die but it's irritant ^^

and some other bugs detected via bugsack:

2x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] L"AddOn "ACP" a tenté d"appeler la fonction protégée "CompactRaidFrame11:ClearAllPoints()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:157: in function "FlowContainer_DoLayout"
FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function "FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:185: in function "CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:130: in function "CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:57: in function "CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent"
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <string>:"*:OnEvent":1

Locals:
nil

Thanks again for your help.

01-09-13, 08:49 PM   #269
anubis06660
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Re-uploaded, copy the nibRealUI addon in the Addons folder

That fixed it thanks Gethe!!!

01-10-13, 12:36 AM   #270
NeonSkin
A Murloc Raider

Pet Frames

Hi, this is one of the most awesome ui i have ever used. Thank your for all the effort in keeping it alive.
Just wondering if I might make a request? Since almost all aspect of the ui is skinned or customized why is the pet battle frame not? And also the Pet switch frame is one ugly blot in an otherwise beautiful ui. I know its not a priority but just in case maybe in the futue you can implement this feature.
Thank you.
P.S. Hope Nib feels better soon..

01-11-13, 01:13 AM   #271
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by NeonSkin View Post
Hi, this is one of the most awesome ui i have ever used. Thank your for all the effort in keeping it alive.
Just wondering if I might make a request? Since almost all aspect of the ui is skinned or customized why is the pet battle frame not? And also the Pet switch frame is one ugly blot in an otherwise beautiful ui. I know its not a priority but just in case maybe in the futue you can implement this feature.
Thank you.
P.S. Hope Nib feels better soon..
Skinning is handled by Aurora. There is another addon called Aurora Missing Textures that might interest you.

01-11-13, 10:47 AM   #272
NeonSkin
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Skinning is handled by Aurora. There is another addon called Aurora Missing Textures that might interest you.
Ahm yes I know about Aurora, however it does not skin that frame where you switch pets during a pet a battle , that frame is what i meant that wasn't skinned.

01-11-13, 12:05 PM   #273
Meren2109
A Murloc Raider
Since last release, downloaded from GitHub, I keep getting spammed with a "nil, 1" message in my chat. How do I fix this?

01-11-13, 06:08 PM   #274
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by NeonSkin View Post
Ahm yes I know about Aurora, however it does not skin that frame where you switch pets during a pet a battle , that frame is what i meant that wasn't skinned.
Yes, that's why I suggested Aurora Missing Textures.

01-11-13, 06:09 PM   #275
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Meren2109 View Post
Since last release, downloaded from GitHub, I keep getting spammed with a "nil, 1" message in my chat. How do I fix this?
Is GitHub's current version for the PTR 5.2 patch?

01-11-13, 07:03 PM   #276
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Go to AddOns\nibRealUI\Modules\GridLayout.lua. Find line 858 and put 2 hyphens at the start of the line as shown:

Code:
857			local name, _, subGroup = GetRaidRosterInfo(i)
858			--print(tostring(name)..", "..tostring(subGroup))
859			if name and subGroup then
Please note that the builds on github are to be considered beta quality, and things like this should be expected.

Is GitHub's current version for the PTR 5.2 patch?
Yes the PTR branch is updated for the current PTR.

Last edited by Gethe : 01-11-13 at 07:28 PM.

01-12-13, 06:28 AM   #277
NeonSkin
A Murloc Raider

Yes, that's why I suggested Aurora Missing Textures.
Nice,thank you for that.

01-12-13, 07:26 AM   #278
Meren2109
A Murloc Raider
@Gethe: Thanks - worked.
@ NeonSkin: Aurora Missing Textures does not fix the Pet Battle UI for me. It's still completely missing. Any idea's? I'll upload a screenshot in a sec.

Edit:
Here's the screen: http://i.imgur.com/eoel3.jpg
- All textures are completely missing.

Last edited by Meren2109 : 01-12-13 at 07:39 AM.

01-12-13, 10:16 AM   #279
Severek
A Defias Bandit
RealUI

Good afternoon Nib!
I write through the translator as I Russian and I don't know English language.
I use your assembly addons more than a year. I don't imagine game in WOW without it. When you did UI on PITBUL there was an opportunity to scale anything, and to correct somehow, and now I simply don't understand as it to make. Faced a problem, I can't set the necessary scale to my screen in any way. Whether it is possible to increase separate parts of the interface with the help of any team? That is to cause праметры in game in which it is possible былобы to change the size of fonts and the size of pictures. For example frame of the player and the purpose very small on the screen. I hardly can sort names of players being displayed there. I want them to increase and I don't know as.
Thanks in advance to you.

01-12-13, 04:13 PM   #280
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
@Gethe: Thanks - worked.
@ NeonSkin: Aurora Missing Textures does not fix the Pet Battle UI for me. It's still completely missing. Any idea's? I'll upload a screenshot in a sec.

Edit:
Here's the screen: http://i.imgur.com/eoel3.jpg
- All textures are completely missing.
If you don't like the transparent texture you can delete the Interface\PetBattles folder to get the default textures back. The only stand-alone addon I know of that actually skins the in-battle UI is WoWkemon, and I am not currently working on one that better fits RealUI

Originally Posted by Severek View Post
Good afternoon Nib!
I write through the translator as I Russian and I don't know English language.
I use your assembly addons more than a year. I don't imagine game in WOW without it. When you did UI on PITBUL there was an opportunity to scale anything, and to correct somehow, and now I simply don't understand as it to make. Faced a problem, I can't set the necessary scale to my screen in any way. Whether it is possible to increase separate parts of the interface with the help of any team? That is to cause праметры in game in which it is possible былобы to change the size of fonts and the size of pictures. For example frame of the player and the purpose very small on the screen. I hardly can sort names of players being displayed there. I want them to increase and I don't know as.
Thanks in advance to you.
You can install nibWindowSize to re-size the frames, though they may endup a bit blurry.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI