07-19-18, 07:42 AM   #21
Siusha
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by nopsu View Post
Did you remove the old addon folders before you put the new ones in ?
yes. will try it a 5time :-(

Oke had to do it the hard way but it works now Bizzy to set all other add-ons their rules back and so-on :-(

Last edited by Siusha : 07-19-18 at 10:23 AM.

07-19-18, 09:06 AM   #22
Mollosos
A Murloc Raider
for information,

i have install the ui like the discreption, update some addons manual and now everything works good
respectively works a bit better now!

1. problems with phanxchat ( i know out of date )
2. grid is not looking good
3. i still have green boxes
4. i still can install any boss mods or dmg meter without many problems ( luas) dont know why!

everything is fine , only information!

07-19-18, 09:32 AM   #23
JDiva
A Defias Bandit
Yeah Grid is really driving me crazy :-D But i'll guess it's just a matter of time before this gets fixed!

07-19-18, 01:01 PM   #24
Mollosos
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mollosos View Post
for information,

i have install the ui like the discreption, update some addons manual and now everything works good
respectively works a bit better now!

1. problems with phanxchat ( i know out of date )
2. grid is not looking good ------ still there
3. i still have green boxes -------- ok !!
4. i still can install any boss mods or dmg meter without many problems ( luas) dont know why! ------ still there

everything is fine , only information!

little update

07-20-18, 11:34 AM   #25
bakua21
A Kobold Labourer
realui config not working

i am still unable to use the RealUI config in game. both the /realui command and using the esc+RealUI button are not working and LUA errors are posted. Because of this, i am unable to alter other addons such as grid / bartender or anything else that is being controlled by RealUI. Please help!

07-20-18, 01:04 PM   #26
iimthomas
A Kobold Labourer
Delete/backup your addon folder, and do a fresh install of real ui

07-20-18, 08:53 PM   #27
KonigTX
A Fallenroot Satyr
"Brought back the pixel font files for those that like them."

Thank you so much!!!!!

07-21-18, 12:42 PM   #28
GMRod
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by KonigTX View Post
"Brought back the pixel font files for those that like them."

Thank you so much!!!!!
WHERE? I can't find this.

07-21-18, 12:48 PM   #29
GMRod
A Cyclonian

So, I see clique and grid got updated.
But in the Twitch app, which is where i update addons, grid shows as "modified". I'm guessing this is because the version of Grid2 I have installed came from the RealUI zip file.

So to update, do I download RealUI again and overwrite Grid2 folder with the one in there?
Or do I reinstall Grid2 from within the Twitch app?

07-21-18, 02:35 PM   #30
GMRod
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by baterax View Post
So, I see clique and grid got updated.
But in the Twitch app, which is where i update addons, grid shows as "modified". I'm guessing this is because the version of Grid2 I have installed came from the RealUI zip file.

So to update, do I download RealUI again and overwrite Grid2 folder with the one in there?
Or do I reinstall Grid2 from within the Twitch app?
Yup, did this, worked.

07-21-18, 11:36 PM   #31
ferfey
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by baterax View Post
Yup, did this, worked.
Which one worked: twitch or realui?

07-22-18, 09:20 AM   #32
GMRod
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by ferfey View Post
Which one worked: twitch or realui?
Technically, both!

I manually deleted the addon folder, and copied in the one that's included in RealUI (Grid2 in this case).

But interestingly....

Before, all the addons that are included in RealUI showed up in the addon manager as "Modified", so if I manually clicked that and force updated them, they would "break" and stop following RealUI's customization.

Now, my Grid2 shows up normally in Twitch's addon manager, as if it was a stand-alone installation but still obeys RealUI. This to me is perfect. Good job Gethe! Now just need the other addons to follow suit.

Also I gave up on PhanxChat, it was the only one giving me LUA errors. So I ditched it and installed Prat instead.

07-22-18, 09:24 AM   #33
GMRod
A Cyclonian

Also, one addon that I wish was RealUI skinned, is DBM. I've always messed with it manually to match, but it'd be great if we didn't have to do that anymore... and DBM is pretty mandatory, right?

I mean the few people who don't use it, use BigWigs so maybe do them both?

07-23-18, 01:04 AM   #34
Mollosos
A Murloc Raider
everey day i am looking for an update.....

the ui works , but stilll some Problems! i have Change phanxChat to Basic chatmod, and skada ist now working!

now only 3 lua erros, realuibug 2 times and foglight! foglight we all know!
i m at work so no screnshots from the lua Errors, sry !

and one last Problem, i cant fix the grid Problem or layout , what ever!

hope an update is coming the next days ...

07-25-18, 07:55 AM   #35
[Ben]
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs up

I've disabled PhanxChat (replaced by Chatter), Foglight (replaced by nothing) and Grid2 (replaced by Lime Raid Frames, previously by CompactRaid, but CompactRaid is not available).

I love the UI, it's my main UI for about 6 years now . I really can't wait your updates to get rid of those pesky non-updated addons !

And please, allow us to modify fonts everywhere, outlined or not. I used to do this with custom lua but It would be awesome if we could just select what font we want where (pixel fonts for specific things, Roboto condensed for everything else, Black Chancery for RP items, etc).

Thank you very much for your work, and all the community that makes this UI possible !

07-25-18, 11:23 PM   #36
GMRod
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by [Ben] View Post
I've disabled PhanxChat (replaced by Chatter), Foglight (replaced by nothing) and Grid2 (replaced by Lime Raid Frames, previously by CompactRaid, but CompactRaid is not available).

I love the UI, it's my main UI for about 6 years now . I really can't wait your updates to get rid of those pesky non-updated addons !

And please, allow us to modify fonts everywhere, outlined or not. I used to do this with custom lua but It would be awesome if we could just select what font we want where (pixel fonts for specific things, Roboto condensed for everything else, Black Chancery for RP items, etc).

Thank you very much for your work, and all the community that makes this UI possible !
I second this request. Please please please fonts.

But yeah amazing, keep up the good work my friend!

07-26-18, 02:39 PM   #37
[Ben]
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

And don't forget the "Donate!" button. I am sure 5 coffees are enough to get fonts choice !
(and I am not affiliated with Mr. Gethe, just a fan who donated )

Last edited by [Ben] : 07-26-18 at 02:48 PM.

07-27-18, 09:54 AM   #38
aric420
A Defias Bandit
ok so I am going to try to ask again before I move on and find a different ui. I love everything about this UI except the huge ugly bar taking up real estate at the bottom of the screen! I have no need for a exp/rep bar this size! Is there any possible way to remove this completely?

07-27-18, 12:00 PM   #39
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by aric420 View Post
ok so I am going to try to ask again before I move on and find a different ui. I love everything about this UI except the huge ugly bar taking up real estate at the bottom of the screen! I have no need for a exp/rep bar this size! Is there any possible way to remove this completely?
The Infobar itself is not removable, however you can hide the status bars and change its opacity in the options: /realadv -> Core -> Infobar

07-28-18, 08:23 AM   #40
RayOut
A Murloc Raider

Grid got an update and I clean install the new RealUI update but there's still a "0.0k" text in the middle of the grid frame. Is there still an issue with grid or is it just me?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » [Update] RealUI 2.0.0