01-24-15, 01:49 AM   #1
Boondoggle
A Fallenroot Satyr
Modify size of Innkeeper window

When I open an Innkeeper window I have to squint on my 2560 x 1600 screen to easily see all the goodies on offer. I haven't been able to identify how to resize that screen. I don't mind if the size is significantly larger because, when I have it open, that's what I'm working on at the time and I don't need to see other UI objects so much.
Any pointers on where this window is setup from?
01-24-15, 02:40 AM   #2
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
When I open an Innkeeper window I have to squint on my 2560 x 1600 screen to easily see all the goodies on offer. I haven't been able to identify how to resize that screen. I don't mind if the size is significantly larger because, when I have it open, that's what I'm working on at the time and I don't need to see other UI objects so much.
Any pointers on where this window is setup from?
I'm on a 2560 x 1440 resolution. What I do is to play around with System>Advanced>RealUI UI Scaler to the size I need. Works for me.

I also would like to add that I don't use pixel fonts. (But RealUI by itself in default settings is always perfect on laptops ).

Last edited by Anj : 01-24-15 at 02:43 AM.
01-24-15, 04:51 AM   #3
Boondoggle
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks Anj

You're correct....once I figured out it wasn't an either/or choice between pixel perfect and retina display I was able to get the setting right where I need it.

God it's a pain having to relearn all the fiddly little details about WoW....I'm never taking a long break again!

Thank you....)
01-24-15, 03:36 PM   #4
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
Thanks Anj

You're correct....once I figured out it wasn't an either/or choice between pixel perfect and retina display I was able to get the setting right where I need it.

God it's a pain having to relearn all the fiddly little details about WoW....I'm never taking a long break again!

Thank you....)
You're welcome. Have fun!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Modify size of Innkeeper window