07-09-05, 08:30 AM   #1
Thoreac
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
KillTrackerEX - Track experience and time to next level

KillTrackerEX Download

From the interface description:
=========================

KillTrackerEX is an Extended version of a mod called KillTracker that I found awhile ago. I've vhanged almost everything except the main window, but out of respect to the original author I retain the base name.

KillTrackerEX, in it's most basic form, is designed to track your number of kills in this session, experience per minute, and estimated time to reach your next level. It also support a series of start / stop / pause / reset commands that allow you track your experience rate for a particular region or time period, to determine if the area you're hunting is giving you the maximium experience for your level.

The buttons along the bottom of the window ( Display ) ( Stop ) ( Pause ) ( Reset ) can be hidden, and all the button functionality is supported in slash commands ( to save screen space ). The window itself is hooked to a configurable hotkey that's installed in WoW's keyboard manager. I map mine to Alt-K and it's used to toggle the entire window on and off.

Along with the abvious basic commands, KillTrackerEX supports two other important commands ( as well as a handful of commands used to reset only portions of the tracking data ).

/kt autoPause delay=XXX will pause the timers if no experience in gained in XXX seconds. This is useful if you are tracking experience gained in a specific area and don't want your values skewed by time lost in non-combat activities ( like chatting ).

/kt pauseOnDeath state=(on or off) will auto-pause the timers if you die. Again, useful if you are specifically tracking the maximium rate of experience in a region and don't want that skewed by time taken running from the graveyard.

Complete help is available by typing /kt help in game.

All settings for KillTrackerEX are saved by player name, so position of window and visible state, etc are all unique to each of your characters.

Thank you to Kleptos for the original KillTracker!

Last edited by Thoreac : 07-31-05 at 08:57 AM.
07-14-05, 12:38 AM   #2
Thoreac
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Patched through today ( UI rev 1600)
09-21-05, 09:15 PM   #3
Thoreac
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Patched through rev 1700

Now includes support for myAddOns panel
09-23-05, 12:24 PM   #4
Klepto Biz
A Murloc Raider
Um question.... im having problems moving the kill tracker window down to the bottom of my screen, right now its stuck right in the middle. I tried /kt settings but nothing happens unless i have kt on stop and then i type in /kt settings it says Kill Tracker is STOPPED lol any help would be appreciated.

~Klepto~
09-29-05, 10:34 AM   #5
Thoreac
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hmm... I've never seen that. What other mods are you running?

You should be able to click anywhere on the edge of the window ( the long part with the text in the middle ) and drag it around. Maybe there's some piece of another mod overalpping it? You can try turning it off and back on again, that should push it to the top of the window list ( if it's overlapped ).

Hope that helps. If not, post what other mods you're using and I'll try and duplicate it.
09-30-05, 07:35 AM   #6
Klepto Biz
A Murloc Raider
Hmm... well none of the mods im using should interfere with this one. The only other mods im using are, Adspace, Hunter's Helper, and Fishing Buddy (from another site). Honestly i took your mod off my comp, because it wasnt working right and i wasnt sure if you were going to reply lol. But ill redownload it and see if i can move it, i thought i tried dragging it but maybe i didnt...

~Klepto~
10-01-05, 11:59 AM   #7
Klepto Biz
A Murloc Raider
Ok wow.... i feel stupid... I was trying to drag it from where the text actually was rather then the border around it haha. Only problem im having now is it pauses almost immediately after every kill, but i didnt set the autopause to do that. But ill mess around with it because i haven't tried to set a specific delay time yet.

~Klepto~
10-07-05, 10:55 AM   #8
Thoreac
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Try turning off autopause completely... it might be set to zero, which would do that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » KillTrackerEX - Track experience and time to next level